Bug when selling item by Zeny

clapmadara1

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13

Galera sometimes not at all players, plus some complains that when he saw selling item in store for Zeny error and the game closes out, what can be?

USE DATE 2012 E hexed, 2012.

Emulator last review of rathena.

(Note = I for one not of any error, the error no GM, on the other ERROR no more 50% of the same player with the same patcher to data.grf mesta error, never seen anything like that. Please help me I'm already throwing my project and can not go back 100%

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  153

Galera sometimes not at all players, plus some complains that when he saw selling item in store for Zeny error and the game closes out, what can be?

USE DATE 2012 E hexed, 2012.

Emulator last review of rathena.

(Note = I for one not of any error, the error no GM, on the other ERROR no more 50% of the same player with the same patcher to data.grf mesta error, never seen anything like that. Please help me I'm already throwing my project and can not go back 100%

Im gonna remake your post, because it's a little messy for proper understanding:

Guys, on my server Im having some complaining that when someone sell items in store for Zeny, errors has been appearing and closing the client... It's not with all of the players, just a few of them...

Client: 2012

Emulator : Last Review

(Note = No one of my GMs from the server's having this kind of error... I never seen anything like that...  on the other ERROR no more 50% of the same player with the same patcher to data.grf mesta erro. Please help me I'm already throwing my project and can not go back from the start...)

Well, friend. I think it's because of your Hexed... Use a 2015-11-04 Client (I'm currently using). Use NEMO to diff.

Obs: I know you're brazilian (Because of the obvious 'Galera' that you didn't translate.). I suggest you to post in the Portuguese area, friend.

Obs: Eu sei que você é Brasileiro (Por conta do termo óbvio 'Galera' não traduzido.). Sugiro que poste na área em Portugues, parça.

Edited by Fratini