Weird problem in FluxCP for "Vote Us"

undeadrex

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21

I've install FluxCP on my domain, and my FluxCP had a built-in "Vote For Credit" provided by my hoster. My vote for credit was not working. When i clicked on "Vote us" on my Control Panel, it keep leading me to a blank page without any words on the page. At first, i was suspecting that the URL Link for "Vote US" is not correct. i've then spent more then 5 hours looking for the URL Link and cant find where isit located. Tried searching for help in the forum also cant get anyone who's having the same issue as me.

Out of simplicity, i rename the /public_html/addons/vote_for_credits to /public_html/addons/anywords

js2O9d.jpg

And guess what, the Vote Now in my Control Panel Website suddenly starts working. I tried changing the vote_for_credits to all kinds of funny word. Each one of them are all working fine /hum

YCEV87.jpg

After that, i tried changing back to the original from /public_html/addons/anywords to /public_html/addons/vote_for_credits

LAht8s.jpg

The Vote us in my website stops working again and its leading me to an empty page again. Can someone tell me what's going on?

pchgc7.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet