**FIXED** Map Server Doesn't Load Mob/NPC Tables

Kennosuke

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

**FIXED**

Solution - LordofElm helped me notice that my SQL tables weren't fully loaded.  The instructions say to load main.sql and logs.sql, but that doesn't bring in the mobs, items, etc.  Now I'm good.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone.

I decided to host a private RO server after stopping many years ago, and just set it all up last night.  I am using the latest rAthena from Github, LordofElm's guide for client creation, and the wiki's instructions on server setup.

I'm running packet version 54 with the latest stable RagEXE (2015-10-29a) modified with NEMO.

Everything appears to be working, except my map server fails to load mob and NPC tables.

https://img42.com/jBQoS+(received errors while trying to attach the image to this post)

Strangely, the map server was working properly about 18 hours ago when I first cloned the rathena.git.  However, after recloning a few times to start fresh, my map no longer loads the tables.  Thus, my server does not spawn any mobs.

Many of the tutorials available for a new rAthena host are outdated, which caused me to jump around from tutorial to tutorial.  As such, I feel I may have missed a step that was in an older tutorial, but not in the current Wiki or LordofElm's video.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Kennosuke

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet