Ragnarok Offline for Renewal_20160124 Client

AnnaMay89

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6

I'm trying to play ragnarok offline for practice. I can't say I'm a veteran player but I have been an ok teacher to my younger cousins, they shown interest to the game so I have been trying to teach them. I was hoping to create an offline server but I already lost it the very first step.

ihttps://rathena.org/board/topic/104452-tutorial-how-to-create-ragnarok-offline-2015-client/?hl=%2Bragnarok+%2Boffline

I had migraine just reading the guide and was completely lost from the very first part.

I found some offline clients on the internet but none of them works, the client were unsuccessful to launch the game, all of them.

I do not know if it's prohibited to ask for a game client but if you can help me I will really appreciate it and willing to return the favor. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

huhu i just follow your post then because i want the same two, i just manage to get someone server on the internet but the problem is i cannot edit anything in that server sadly. i edit the item_db but no effect and also i set define max level to 255 and put new job exp table to 255 but i cannot level up past level 99 unless i level up using gm command. hope someone can help us with this. btw if you want the premade server that someone else made i download the server at here http://supertechnology21.blogspot.my/2016/05/ragnarok-offline-2016-with-doram-race.html but download with your own risk because this page is not mine.