Flux CP - List Items Doesn´t Show - FIX!

samurai.rukasu

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71

Hello guys!

I came here to bring to u a fix for the problem of Viewing from "List Items" from database menu.

The issue its a table corruption the CP database ONLY, nothing came from php files. In Some point with the update/install function when u make some addons instalations or modifications to your CP, tables of the database corrupt, something update wrong or another thing happen, don´t ask, its a complete suposition, not 100% complete sure, but very possible.

I see others watch how theirs "List Items" from no where suddenly stop functioning, showing no items at all, then when it was happend to me, i start to indagate posibles problems. Like some others, re-install everything from the beginning, delete tables, nothing works, BUT i like make database and tables backup like a madman, seriously guys, TAKE NOTE, make backups from all when u can all the time jajajaja

For FIX the problem:

1º Make a backup of the CP tables: News, Pages, etc. NOT all in one single file, make it for each table.

2º Delete all files inside of the folder "flux_root\data\tmp" > This step its just in case, not really necesary, but who knows?

3º Delete all the tables of the CP.

4º Download "CP_FIX.SQL" i attach in this post.

5º Execute CP_FIX.SQL into your database (same where CP tables has been)

6º TEST "List Items"

7º At last, restore your tables, one by one of your backup News, Pages, etc. For each restore make a TEST AGAIN of "List Items", this step will make sure u if there is any corrupted table u can detect wich one is making all the caos in the database reading.

The File "CP_FIX.sql" its a clean instalation of all tables of the CP.

Regards,

cp_FIX.sql

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet