About My Services
Greetings, I'm Haziel.
I've been a Pixel Artist and Designer for over 15 years and I'm here to offer my services to the RO community.
I'll be listing some of my prices and rates below with a brief explanation of each service I can offer.
Keep in mind that my pricing range is based and varies depending on the complexity and amount of needed hours of work.
As an additional note, for RO, I'll always try my best to make my work fit perfectly in the environment as if it was an official resource, avoiding that weird custom feeling most third-party sprites causes since the beginning of RO community.
Headgears are crafted in a usual static, 5 framed fashion by default, following Gravity's patterns.
Animations, however, can be applied depending on the design.
Includes: Equipment SPR/ACT, Inventory SPR/ACT, Item BMP, Collection BMP Prices: Lower $15 ~ $30 Middle $20 ~ $40 Upper $20 ~ $50
For animation, an extra fee starting at $10 ~ $20 will be charged depending on the number of extra frames necessary.
Robes or Garments are visual sprites equipped under the Cape or Costume Cape slot that actually displays a visual sprite.
Although it was released by Gravity in January of 2011, there's a lot of people still not aware of its existence.
The main advantage of using Robes is that it allows the sprite to be behind the character in certain angles, making the appearance of some sprites, such as the beloved wings, to look way better than the old custom ones.
Includes: Equipment SPR/ACT, Inventory SPR/ACT, Item BMP, Collection BMP Prices: Sigle Class $15 ~ $25 All Classes $20 ~ $40
It's important to note that Robes, unfortunately, CAN'T be animated.
Monsters & Pets:
Monsters in RO consists of a range of frames that varies from 20 to over 100 frames, so creating them is a job that may take weeks of effort. Alternatively, I've also worked on conversions of monsters from other media, which I enjoy to enhance, adding new frames and effects to improve the overall experience of finding a new monster in a well-known environment.
Includes: Monster SPR/ACT, Monster WAV Prices: Edits/Recolours $10 ~ $50+ Monster $40 ~ $100+ Monster Sounds $10
I can also work on adding sounds or other kinds of media to already existing monsters or creating new colours and even small edits to them.
Weapons are a tricky job to perform due Client's hardcoded limitations, however, I've managed to get some really interesting results over the years.
Within this topic is interesting to note that weapons are inherited from BaseJobs, it means that Rune Knights and Lord Knights will directly use the Knight's weapon sprites.
It's important to note that each Gender and Class requires its own sprite so the visual can be shown, even if it's the same item.
Includes: Weapon SPR/ACT, Inventory SPR/ACT, Item BMP, Collection BMP Prices: Design $20 (One Class) Additional Class $5
I've already created a wide range of Custom NPCs over the years and it's one of the most common requests I'm usually hired to.
Includes: NPC SPR/ACT Prices: First Frame $15 ~ $20 Extra Frame $5 ~ $10
The additional frames of an animated NPC may vary in price depending on its complexity.
I have quite some experience on the development of Server's visual identity and logos, which usually are essential to define a series of elements of the Server itself.
Includes: Logo PSD, Logo PNG Prices: Logo $20 ~ $40
I can also create Thor Patchers fairly well, not only the design part but also the coding.
Includes: Thor Patcher Complete Folder Prices: Patcher $20 ~ $40 Web Portion $10 Features $20 ~ $40
I can also, and commonly work creating:
- Status Icons
- Skill Icons
- NPC Cutins
- Custom Cards
- Login Screens
- Loading Screens
Unfortunately, there are some services that I won't be offering due to the fact those usually takes too much time and aren't as rewarding as it should be neither for me or for the customers based on the fair price I would have to ask:
- Custom Classes
- Custom Battlemounts
1. DO NOT steal my work, it takes hours, days, sometimes weeks to be made, don't claim it yours.
2. DO NOT redistribute, mirror or redistribute my work.
3. DO NOT edit my work without my permission, It includes recolours.
4. DO NOT remove my signature included among my files, be respectful.
5. DO use my works as Donation Rewards, be kind and just ask me first.
6. YOU WILL respect and follow the Terms of Service attached to any of my available media.
• I'm a Freelancer and my work is for sale, contact me by PM, Facebook, Discord, E-Mail ([email protected]) or Skype ( hyering ) if you're interested.
• I'll not edit or modify other Artists' work without their permission, be sure to have it before asking.
• I do take references on Sprites from TalesWeaver, Trickster and other sources, but I'll not redistribute raw materials or teach how to get it.
• Feel free to contact me speaking English or Spanish. I can also understand Portuguese at a certain level.
• I'm not a master or a know-it-all, I'll share my knowledge when I feel appropriate to do so.