Hey everyone, for a server that's being developed as we speak, we're looking for 1~2 Core Devs.
- Implementation, alteration and fixing of codes, either your own or someone else's.
- Average ~ expert knowledge of SQL and C++.
- Having an own test server will be mandatory for your first period among us.
- Must be able to properly and professionally communicate with other staff members (and future players, if needed).
- Must have a favorable over-all attitude: trustworthy, patient, kind, respectful, responsible, optimistic, keen to help.
- Be willing and capable to work (independently) using our Trello project tracker/to-do list: regularly picking up on tasks and maintaining/updating them when the status of a task has changed.
- Get involved~ Participation in our staff's Discord discussions (or just general chatter!) is encouraged. We're all a friendly bunch and want this to be a challenging and fun experience.
We have the intention to use a part of the incoming donations to contribute to rA's crowdfunding for the hard work being delivered.
For a swift reply, please reach out through Discord: