Hey everyone, for our server that's launched a few days ago, we're looking for a few Game Masters to complete our competent team!
We've got the development (wo)man-power covered, we just need some (much needed) GM in-game/forum/Discord presence now!
Expectations & Requirements:
- Average ~ high availability (2+ hours daily) particularly for SEA and/or USA regions.
- Moderate ~ expert experience with organizing GM-hosted events & providing customer support, as well as smoothing things down in case of problems in the developer's absence.
- Must be able to properly and professionally communicate with other staff members and players. This includes being above average ~ fluent in the English language.
- Must be capable to provide input when requested. We value all staff's opinion and each of us have a say, so please don't keep quiet. ♥
- Must have a favorable over-all attitude: enthusiastic, trustworthy, patient, kind, respectful, responsible, optimistic, keen to help, unbiased.
- Must be self-sufficient, aka not constantly having to be told to hop in-game and socialize/host events.
- Must be willing to comply to our application procedure (application form/questionnaire -> voice interview -> server (features) self-study). We take our recruitment serious and thus - assuming you make it through - the entire procedure is expected to take up to two hours, spread across 1~3 days (depending on schedules).
Good to know: We have the intention to use a part of the incoming donations (once sufficiently received) to contribute to rA's crowdfunding for the hard work being delivered here, as well as use the excess to compensate our staff members.
Filed the application? Then, for a swift reply, please nudge me in Discord:
Thank you for your time!