We are currently looking for an individual who can:
- Create basic NPC dialogues (no coding experience required, we will teach you how to create a basic npc) - Your work will be used for filler NPCs in a whole new vast world of Ragnarok.
- Follow the core concept of the project and create NPC dialogue that is engaging and is able to direct players to certain "events" within this new world.
- Optional: Be able to create simple, yet informative wiki pages.
To be able to apply, you must have the following:
- Good command of the English language (Optional: second/third/fourth/etc language)
- Be able to create ideas and concepts for the project
What's in it for you?
- You get to work in a very broad and open-ended project
- Have your work be exposed to other Ragnarok Online players and enthusiast when the project officially enters "Alpha" stage
- Be part of a great team that only has great love for the game
Question: Is this project a small one?
Answer: No, it is not, we are looking to be a massive project and a long-term one at that!
Question: Will this be a money-sink or cash-cow type of server?
Answer: No, we are passionate about the game and want the best experience for everyone that plays the project later on!
Question: Why are Porings pink?
Answer: Because Porings rock!
If you are interested, please contact me here, via Discord or email me at
P.S We also have a private Trello Board, but this is only accessible by official members!