Up-to-date client in 30 mins

Antares

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  420

Hello!

I need a client that is relatively up to date, meaning 2013+, supports Rebellion class, new 3rd class skills and new features that are already implemented on rAthena.

What I need is:

• Stable executable
  • Up to date Data files (no missing sprites, items, etc, least possible korean text)
  • Up to date LUB files, System and Data (has the new items like rebellion weapons, and correct skill descriptions and formulas, least possible korean text and non-translated/missing stuff). Lua that has to be encoded/renamed is NOT good enough. I need the final, client needed form, or a veryveryvery good conversion script attached, that does everything on it's own.
  • Diff tool and diffs that match the executable version and work
  • List of working/stable diffs
  • Compatible launcher (if the executable requires) and a guide how to make it work.
  • A guide about how the file structure of the client should look like (where to put which file/folder)
  • Other client required files (.dlls and anything that doesn't match the above ones)
  • Configuration guide (to be able to connect to my server)
  • Any other essential or useful info that can help

How I need these:

I require working links to either zipped files, or links to resources that EXACTLY MATCH THE CLIENT VERSION. So posting a whole repository with all the versions is NOT good enough. If you could have all the mentioned items in one big ZIP, it would be the best option, so the least file hunting the better, but it's okay if I have to download from a few places. I require the guides in short, step by step form (dummy's guide), and not novels. Only facts and required actions.

Aside from my own need for a new client, I post this request as a possible base for a new "officially rAthena compatible" client release, to help everyone out there in the community who needs a client. Such releases usually lacked part of the required infos to make it easy to setup a client, so please, provide every detail in your posts that can help in achieving it. If you have the time and if you like it you may also post text/screenshot/video guides.

To give it an exact purpose: Let's say that one following the posts should be able to setup an own client in less than 30 minutes (excluding download times and other similar, non common things). The less time and effort the better!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet