Aura on player

Igor

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  103

can someone make me a npc that can make aura on our character like on lvl 99 but it's different style *not auraring.tga* but like lhz monster *3rd floor the power up skill that have an aura with red* and it's perm on our char until we delete it *the aura* and if we want to have it, we need to use a ticket *ex: ticketcode : 20000*

image example : from (R****** RO and idk who's char is this)

281wsaw.jpg

19 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  545

Another option is to set effects on an item with a set 'sleep' command on them so they refresh and continue constantly. Setting the items level requirement to 99 would give you that desired requirement as well, but of course, you're assigning it to an item then and that takes up a slot or inventory space.

3000,Item_Name,Item Name,4,20,10,1,,1,,1,0xFFFFFFFF,15,2,136,,1,0,,{ while (isequipped(3000) ) { specialeffect2 700; sleep2 1600; specialeffect2 500; sleep2 1600; } },{},{}

So this equips in the accessory slot and refreshes an effect at certain intervals (The effects in this script are actually random, so don't rely on those to even be working effect numbers), and the sleep sets a refresh rate (should be adjusted to the effect) so that if a new player warps on to the map, they'll see the effect appear after a set interval of time. It isn't perfect, but it's fun to play with and you can use it to give your GMs a special aura from players or unique to each GM entirely.

Hope this helps,
~Azura Skyy

• Love 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52

Hi, I try the scrip 

but is not work...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1479

is it like.. a combination of setlook and a custom aura that is not bounded to auraring.tga?

i mean, you can make an "aura" and put it inside the lower headgear. at the same time, you can call an NPC to ask you to show that "aura" with this script:

map,x,y,dir    script    Auragiver    909, {
setlook 3,<"aura" view id>;
end;
}

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  28

I think i know that wizzy...It's Megabuch..or something like that from OWN X.... /gg

is it like.. a combination of setlook and a custom aura that is not bounded to auraring.tga?

i mean, you can make an "aura" and put it inside the lower headgear. at the same time, you can call an NPC to ask you to show that "aura" with this script:

map,x,y,dir    script    Auragiver    909, {
setlook 3,<"aura" view id>;
end;
}

but it's not from custom item :3 and it's perm until you disable it

I think i know that wizzy...It's Megabuch..or something like that from OWN X.... /gg

what you mean xD

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  28

what you mean xD

I mean i know that wiz and le RO u played is RRO....right ? /gg

Another option is to set effects on an item with a set 'sleep' command on them so they refresh and continue constantly. Setting the items level requirement to 99 would give you that desired requirement as well, but of course, you're assigning it to an item then and that takes up a slot or inventory space.

3000,Item_Name,Item Name,4,20,10,1,,1,,1,0xFFFFFFFF,15,2,136,,1,0,,{ while (isequipped(3000) ) { specialeffect2 700; sleep2 1600; specialeffect2 500; sleep2 1600; } },{},{}

So this equips in the accessory slot and refreshes an effect at certain intervals (The effects in this script are actually random, so don't rely on those to even be working effect numbers), and the sleep sets a refresh rate (should be adjusted to the effect) so that if a new player warps on to the map, they'll see the effect appear after a set interval of time. It isn't perfect, but it's fun to play with and you can use it to give your GMs a special aura from players or unique to each GM entirely.

Hope this helps,

~Azura Skyy

thx for the script ,i'll try it soon XD if i feel not good i'll ask..

Hope this helps,

~Azura Skyy

Meant to include that you can test effects with "@effect effect#" or if you know what you want, simply look through this list.

If you compound too many effects, you can wait for them to wear off (different duration for different effects), or warp/re-log to remove them.

Some effects, especially as you get into the higher numbers, will crash the client.

Best of luck,

~Azura Skyy

Hope this helps,

~Azura Skyy

Meant to include that you can test effects with "@effect effect#" or if you know what you want, simply look through this list.

If you compound too many effects, you can wait for them to wear off (different duration for different effects), or warp/re-log to remove them.

Some effects, especially as you get into the higher numbers, will crash the client.

Best of luck,

~Azura Skyy

but what is the mean of sleep2 1600;

sleep and sleep2 pause the script for a set delay (in milliseconds, in this case 1600 or 1.6 seconds). This is used to keep the effect continuing without spamming indefinitely. If you didn't use the sleep or sleep2 command, the effect would continue indefinitely or cast only once, which eventually leas to a blue of what the effect should be (because it stacks on top of itself over and over) or an effect that disappears after a few seconds/minutes after being equipped.

The sleep duration should be adjusted to the effects you use for the items effect/aura. Certain effects last for several minutes (mental strength) while others (holy cross) only last a few seconds. So for mental strength, you might set 'sleep2 300000' (5 minutes) and for holy cross 'sleep2 5000' (5 seconds).

Potential Aura With Sleep2

IlMtwLB.gif

Hope that helped,

~Azura Skyy

sleep and sleep2 pause the script for a set delay (in milliseconds, in this case 1600 or 1.6 seconds). This is used to keep the effect continuing without spamming indefinitely. If you didn't use the sleep or sleep2 command, the effect would continue indefinitely or cast only once, which eventually leas to a blue of what the effect should be (because it stacks on top of itself over and over) or an effect that disappears after a few seconds/minutes after being equipped.

The sleep duration should be adjusted to the effects you use for the items effect/aura. Certain effects last for several minutes (mental strength) while others (holy cross) only last a few seconds. So for mental strength, you might set 'sleep2 300000' (5 minutes) and for holy cross 'sleep2 5000' (5 seconds).

Hope that helped,

~Azura Skyy

thx for the guide xD but what is the effect code for Lhz monster Power Up skill :3 the red aura..

thx for the guide xD but what is the effect code for Lhz monster Power Up skill :3 the red aura..

I provided an effect list in one of my earlier posts, you might have to test them until you find the one you want, but testing effects is fun.

I also added a gif to my last post to show what an aura could look like with sleep command.

Regards,

~Azura Skyy

I provided an effect list in one of my earlier posts, you might have to test them until you find the one you want, but testing effects is fun.

I also added a gif to my last post to show what an aura could look like with sleep command.

Regards,

~Azura Skyy

your image error xD

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

If I'm not mistaken, this supports only a single effect though?

I hope I didn't miss something in the topic where it was mentioned otherwise. Still neat and potentially helpful.

Regards,

~Azura Skyy

thx for the replay but i feel good of using the script on item :D

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

yes, item script does "fulfill" what you want but, if your server have alot player and everyone of them using these item, your server could end up starting to experince lag issue.

yeah it's true..i'm making some question on next topic..just wait for a while