Teach me please.

Admiral Dan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28

Harro. Can someone teach me how to be a GM ? I don't have any experience be a GM but i really wanna know how it feels to help player in games. 

8 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  974

What do you mean by teaching you how to be a GM?

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  93

Make your own server

Edited by Deity

I mean, I want to learn about RO deeper and want to make it as my first experienced even though i don't have any knowledge about scripting and etc. I would love to make event in some games and helps player. That's all.

Make your own server

Well, That's the hardest part for me because i don't have any knowledge. :(

• Topic Count:  166
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  789

I mean, I want to learn about RO deeper and want to make it as my first experienced even though i don't have any knowledge about scripting and etc. I would love to make event in some games and helps player. That's all.

Make your own server

Well there is wiki as a starting point :)

http://rathena.org/wiki/Main_Page

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  206

we all passed on this, as everybody said, make your own server, you'll need to put a lot of effort, a lot of things will not work at the 1st time, but when you finally make them work, you'll start loving what you are doing and it gives you strength to do what you want to do, that is to be a GM, making games and helping players.

You can always ask any question if you do not have any clue on how to do something, good luck =)!

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  545

My brother and I are on a bit of a hiatus but have been working on our own server. When we started, we had no scripting knowledge and nothing about rAthena really, but since then we've been able to add custom items, quests, and all sorts of fun things. It can be overwhelming to learn from scratch, especially if you are by yourself, as it may take days for someone to reply on rAthena.

If you only want to be a support/event GM though, you should consider looking through the jobs available Forum to see if any servers are looking for that sort of help.

Best of luck,

~Azura Skyy

@Yonko=Thanks...i'll try my best to learn.

we all passed on this, as everybody said, make your own server, you'll need to put a lot of effort, a lot of things will not work at the 1st time, but when you finally make them work, you'll start loving what you are doing and it gives you strength to do what you want to do, that is to be a GM, making games and helping players.

You can always ask any question if you do not have any clue on how to do something, good luck =)!

Okay...I'll try my best and i'll ask you if i have some probs :)

My brother and I are on a bit of a hiatus but have been working on our own server. When we started, we had no scripting knowledge and nothing about rAthena really, but since then we've been able to add custom items, quests, and all sorts of fun things. It can be overwhelming to learn from scratch, especially if you are by yourself, as it may take days for someone to reply on rAthena.

If you only want to be a support/event GM though, you should consider looking through the jobs available Forum to see if any servers are looking for that sort of help.

Best of luck,
~Azura Skyy

Well...i already did ask them that i wanna be support/event GM but... what they want is EXPERIENCE /sob

That's why i wanna ask all of you to teach me. /sob

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1530

pm me i can help u