[Newbie Here] Guys Help Me pls. I cant Play RO anymore bcoz of this Error That Allways Pops Up in my window everytime I run the RO Patcher :(

ranier

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

Guys Help pls.. i cant play ragnarok Online anymore bcoz of this problem... everytime i open any ragnarok Online Patcher this  error always Pops Up and everytime i close it the patcer will restart and this damn error pops out again >.< and again and again........ >.< i cant patch bcoz of this error /sob

Sorry Im SO newbie about this some kind of Problem  /hmm

heres the pic of the error

------------------------->

post-29439-0-84586700-1413015076_thumb.png

------------------------->

Thanks In Advance /thx

I Hope Someone in here Can Help Me sorry for bothering /sry

6 answers to this question

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  802

Did it work before or did it never work?

I only know that if you are using Windows Vista, then patchers won't work, you need to manually patch.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1125

Use the latest version of Thor Patcher. I've been experienced this error back when I was sending an old version of Thor Patcher in my clients.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1479

I only know that if you are using Windows Vista, then patchers won't work, you need to manually patch.

just do a compatibility modification.

what is this thing?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  8

Yes Sir its totally working before i had no problems like this before, then i stopped playing RO for atleast 8months i think coz i got busy and then sine the other day everytime i Open the Patcher that error always pops up in my windows >.< im Using Windows 7 and i tried downloading new  Private Servers RO Lite Patchers :D but its just the same :D that error always pops up >.< 

what is this thing?

sir i have already tried Troubleshoot Compatibility but the only thing that change is the error pops up after some mins. :D

Use the latest version of Thor Patcher. I've been experienced this error back when I was sending an old version of Thor Patcher in my clients.

sir how can i update the Thor patcher to latest?? im sorry im really newbie about this kind of problems im just  a plain gamer.. :(

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1479

if you are not a server creator, then consult this with your server GM. They are responsible for this.

visual C++ redist x86 x64? really?

as well .Net Framework?

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1125

Yes Sir its totally working before i had no problems like this before, then i stopped playing RO for atleast 8months i think coz i got busy and then sine the other day everytime i Open the Patcher that error always pops up in my windows >.< im Using Windows 7 and i tried downloading new  Private Servers RO Lite Patchers :D but its just the same :D that error always pops up >.< 

what is this thing?

sir i have already tried Troubleshoot Compatibility but the only thing that change is the error pops up after some mins. :D

sir how can i update the Thor patcher to latest?? im sorry im really newbie about this kind of problems im just  a plain gamer.. :(

http://rathena.org/board/files/file/2259-thor-patcher/