• Content Count:  22

Hi again!

This time i'll share: rA-Launcher [v013]

(updated: 12-02-2015)

~Download~ (Mediafire)

~Download~ (Dropbox)

~Download~ (Mega)

Usage:

Just uncompress to your root rAthena folder. (the one with the Visual Studio Solutions!)

It's very self explanatory, but i'll explain at detail for those who are a bit slow in the tao gunka!  /??

wbv9zkF.png  DeQWYZX.png  KrI8pan.png

Settings[Paths] Window

1.-Select your Run Server BAT file (usually:runserver.bat, depending on the build)(do not confuse with EXE files!).

2.-Select your Login Server BAT file (usually:logserv.bat, depending on the build)(do not confuse with EXE files!).

3.-Select your Char Server BAT file (usually:charserv.bat, depending on the build)(do not confuse with EXE files!).

4.-Select your Map Server BAT file (usually:mapserv.bat, depending on the build)(do not confuse with EXE files!).

5.-Select your Login Server EXE file (usually:login-server.exe, depending on the build)(do not confuse with BAT files!).

6.-Select your Char Server EXE file (usually:char-server.exe, depending on the build)(do not confuse with BAT files!).

7.-Select your Map Server EXE file (usually:map-server.exe, depending on the build)(do not confuse with BAT files!).

8.-Saves and starts your Main Switches Window!

Note: Everything will work fine if the Tool is placed in the root directory of rAthena, Nowhere else!. /ok

Main Switches Window

1.-Runs your server! (If your server is already running it'll change to "Full Restart", which will terminate your current server and restart it after a few seconds.).

2.-Runs your Char Server Only! (If your char server is already running it'll change to "Restart Char", which will terminate your current Char Server and restart it after a few seconds.).

3.-Runs your Login Server Only! (If your login server is already running it'll change to "Restart Login", which will terminate your current Login Server and restart it after a few seconds.).

4.-Runs your Map Server Only! (If your map server is already running it'll change to "Restart Map", which will terminate your current Map Server and restart it after a few seconds.).

5.-Opens up your rAthena's Conf Folder!

6.-Opens up your rAthena's NPC Folder!

7.-Opens up your rAthena's SRC Folder!

8.-Opens up your rAthena's DB Folder!

9.-Sends you to Settings Window!

10.-Shut downs your Server and the Launcher a couple of seconds later!.

Notes: When a Server side is already running a little Red Cross is gonna show, meaning there's some kind of complication for that current action!.(Nothing to worry about, it'll suggest restart by itself)

Settings Window

1.-Activates Auto Start for your rAthena Server as soon as you open your launcher!.

2.-Starts the full backup process!.(This will compress into a zip your whole rAthena Server, takes about 2 minutes depending on your CPU power, the backup will appear on your Desktop when done!).

3.-Starts the simple backup process!.(This will compress your basic folders: DB, SRC, NPC and Conf, takes about 10 seconds depending on your CPU power, the backup appears on your Desktop when done!)

4.-Creates a Shortcut for your Launcher on your desktop!.

5.-Resets the current paths used, the program will close and you can configure paths again next time you start it!.

6.-Saves your settings and returns to your Launcher's main menu!.

Not a very special program but saves some time, specially for newbies starting on rAthena.

Notes: some functions may not be available yet, and some im still looking around on how to implement!.

Leave your suggestions and opinions!, the reason is a very simple tool is mostly coz nothing else came to my mind at the time of coding, lolz.

Enjoy~!

~Nuckelavee

Edited by Nuckelavee

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1942

can you make a mirror. i can't download it on that link.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1654

Suggestion:

1. Add support for /import/ folder instead of the default folders, because people might prefer to use import folder.

2. Auto restart server if it's disconnected.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00

@nanakiwurtz

Suggestion:

1. Add support for /import/ folder instead of the default folders, because people might prefer to use import folder.

2. Auto restart server if it's disconnected.

hi nanaki!, thanks for your suggestions, although ive no clue what your talking about, lolz.

This program only runs the basic BAT files and makes simple backups, as far as i know the import folders are contained within conf and db folders (never really used them, no clue about their dynamics!), which the backup options already compress when used. are you sure this suggestion is not for my previous tool? Rate-X?, if i didn't catch your meaning please elaborate  /ok

regarding the auto restart server if it's disconnected, i suppose you mean that the tool restarts the server if by any complications the server interconnections ceases or freezes or anything, thats a bit complicated for what ive been researching, it requires communication between your rathena and the tool, which would mean SRC modifications as far as i can tell also there is a number of other factors to take into account such as: bad weather, no internet service, Armageddon, and so on (in case of homemade servers), restarting the server under those conditions won't do much good,again, if i didn't catch your meaning please elaborate! /no1  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  187

Hope that can do 2 implements:

1. Can set the char, login, map server path.

2. Save the char, login, map server logs.

I'm sure this is a wonderful tool, but i don't understand it's purpose. What you're saying is, it just runs the .bat files to start the servers, and it opens the directories via a program instead of opening the folders normally, and it creates backups? Like right click+Add to Archive for .rar context menu?

o.O?

Indeed, that's what "Launcher" usually means, simple day-to-day shortcuts for day-to-day actions, i myself find it useful, since i've got other revisions of rAthena, eAthena, for comparing and updating purposes, but only the one that works has the launcher in it, saves me the hassle of lookin' for the working rAthena revision, select the folders>add to archive>type a name & date for archiving purpose, replaced it with one simple click.

That's just my opinion of course, since im always updating my DB's and SRC's and stuff and i want to backup my changes. /ok

Hope that can do 2 implements:

1. Can set the char, login, map server path.

2. Save the char, login, map server logs.

Hiya, i can't understand the purpose of your first suggestion, the Launcher looks for those .bat and .exe files on the directory you paste it, im guessing what you mean is in case you use separate physical servers for each server side, correct me if im wrong.

As for the server logs, if you mean .log files inside the /log directory, consider it done, i'll add the feature on next revision, if you mean SQL logs its gonna be harder to implement. /ok

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  187

im guessing what you mean is in case you use separate physical servers for each server side

Yup!!! Because my map-server is used separate .exe so this tool cannot detect my real path of map-server.

As for the server logs, if you mean .log files inside the /log directory, consider it done.

It means that has txt file to save map, log, char information. Like [error] info appeared in map-server will save in mapserver_31-07-2014-log.txt

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  17

Hi, when i download and extract rAthena-Launcher[v012].exe to rathena main folder, than when i run it , it show :

---------------------------

Error
Some very basic files seem to be missing!.
OK   

anything wrong?
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  183

Hi, when i download and extract rAthena-Launcher[v012].exe to rathena main folder, than when i run it , it show :

Error
OK   

anything wrong?

I have same problem, any solution?

• 3 months later...

Error
OK   

anything wrong?

I have same problem, any solution?

Fixed, apparently the BAT and EXE files have changed name with the newest Builds, now you can choose your BAT and EXE files.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  71

The tools its nice!

Edited by samurai.rukasu

• 7 months later...

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  974