Mirai V1.2.2, Homunculus AI, rAthena[16797]

Spheres

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18

Hey there guys i got something nice for you ^_^.
I run an server on revision [16797] and i recently decided to get myself an Homunculus AI.
Problem was from all of the current released ai's none of them worked, i got errors or it simply did nothing.
I remembered the AI made by Miranda Blade called Mirai and i decided to give that one a try.
Needless to say it also didn't work for me, so i decided to stick to 1 and fix whatever was wrong with it.
Once i had it fixed i also tried it out on the cool looking Homunculus S mutations but that didn't work.
I came up with a quick and dirty fix for it so even when in Homunculus S version it will use it's pre-mutated spells from [ Lif, Filir, Amistr or Vanilmirth ].

~NOTE:

Mirai was NOT developed by me but by Miranda Blade.
The original can be found here : http://www.mirandablade.altervista.org/?pg=mirai&lng=en
I merely edited a few .lua files to get it to work on revision [16797].

~Homunculus S skills:
Revision [16797] does not have any Homunculus S abilities implemented yet, they are there just for awesome looks ^_^.
My quickfix in "Step 2 / Step 3" allows the AI to use pre-mutation abilities of [ Lif, Filir, Amistr, Vanilmirth ].

The Mirai_v1_2_2.rar file has a Readme.txt file that guides you through the whole ordeal of getting it ready to use.
For those who wish to check out the steps required before downloading / using it see the guide below.

If you have any questions about or problems with the AI, please post them in this thread.
Please let me know if it also works for other revisions ^_^.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1:
    - Preferably delete the folders before placing the files from the zip in the ragnarok folder ( Keep a backup just in case ).
    - Replace the folders "AI" and "AI_sakray" with the files in the zip.

1_Replace.png

Step 2 (Only when using a Homunculus S):
    - Go into "Ragnarok/AI/USER_AI" and open the file "Standard_Mod.lua" in notepad ( i use notepad++ ).
    - Go into "Ragnarok/AI_sakray/USER_AI" and open the file "Standard_Mod.lua" in notepad ( i use notepad++ ).

2_Edit_Normal.png

2_Edit_Sakray.png

Step 3 (Only when using a Homunculus S):
    - Find the line "HomunS = false" on line 17 and change it to true.
    - Find the line "OldHomunType = VANILMIRTH" and change it to any of the following [ LIF || FILIR || AMISTR || VANILMIRTH ] ( i set vanilmirth as it is popular ).
    - Do this for both "AI" and "AI_sakray".

3_Edit_Both.png

Step 4:
    - Go into "Ragnarok/AI/USER_AI" and open the file "config.exe".
    - Go into "Ragnarok/AI_sakray/USER_AI" and open the file "config.exe".
    - Make your changes in both "AI" and "AI_sakray" and click "Save configuration".
    - The control panel is easy to use so i doubt you will have any trouble there.

4_Configure_Both.png

Step 5:
    - Ingame type "/hoai" untill you see the message : "Homunculus has been customized.".
    - Enjoy ^_^.

Known issues:

10-07-2014

{

- Knockback can cause AI malfunction, Homunculus Resurrection fixes the problem.

}

Mirai_v1_2_2.rar

Edited by Spheres
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  3

This makes me happy. I will do this tonight and tell you how it goes. For a while now I have been dealing with the non-custom Homun... I got tired of that this weekend and was determined to see what the proposed fix was. Thank you for this. I used Mirai always until they broke it when renewal came out. (That whole auto-potion pitching thing that the GM's didn't like) I would like to get that working again for my private setup but, you know... baby steps LOL.

*Edit after testing* This worked fantastic! Thank you for the fix, too awesome!

Edited by chrisisaguru

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  3

So I hate to ask because I feel helpless as a non scripter but, do you have any thoughts on how to re-enable the auto-potion pitcher? I was playing last night and find that when my homun is getting mobbed, it is hard to select it for a heal because of the moving animations. I understand why they removed it but I think it is uneccesary on my server and want to turn it on. I wasn't sure if it was a part of the AI config or actual config in the game itself.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

I have a clarification with step 1. Do i have to delete everything (i have a backup already though) before extracting the zipped on both folders? Or do i just placed the extracted zipped file in the user_ai folder only of both AI and Sakray_AI? Sorry. Pls help me

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  420

Is there anyone who can add Somunculus S skills for MirAI? I have tried AzzyAi, but it is overcomplicated, and overbugged :( MirAI was always the most stable one back in those good ol' days, so I would be happy to see it develop :)

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  135

thanks! it fixed my humonculus problem just by adding the given file..

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  34

I have tried to apply this to my client but its not working -_- perhaps on the client that i'm using? or harmony is trying to blocked it? hmm Thanks for the help

EDITED : LOL it looks like homun is only using auto skill on agressive monsters haha but it worked >_< thanks 

Edited by grampa