Offtopic

Kirito

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128

Can anyone help me to translate this my homework, I know this is a nonsense post but I hope some people can help me to translate this into a Spanish. THANKS!

>> " My Family are my life. Throughout the year I had many challenges, but my family were always there offering support and encouragement. They are the most important in my life and I would give up anything just to stay with them forever. It was always great to have people to support you in whatever you do. Even though sometimes we misunderstand or fight each other but we really love each other and the love of a family is the life’s greatest blessing.My Family are my life. Throughout the year I had many challenges, but my family were always there offering support and encouragement. They are the most important in my life and I would give up anything just to stay with them forever. It was always great to have people to support you in whatever you do. Even though sometimes we misunderstand or fight each other but we really love each other and the love of a family is the life’s greatest blessing. "

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

ENGLISH -> SPANISH

Kirito learn Spanish ?? is it GGO will be in Spanish version ? xD

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4

"Mi familia es mi vida. A lo largo del año tuve muchos cambios, pero mi familia siempre estaba ahí dando me apoyo y fuerzas. Ellos son lo más importante en mi vida y renunciaría cualquier cosa para estar siempre con ellos. Ha sido siempre buenísimo tener personas que te apoyen en cualquier cosa que hagas. Aún cuando aveces tenemos mal entendidos y nos peleamos, nos amamos. El amor de una familia es el regalo más grande de la vida. Mi familia es mi vida. A lo largo del año tuve muchos cambios, pero mi familia siempre estaba ahí dando me apoyo y fuerzas. Ellos son lo más importante en mi vida y renunciaría cualquier cosa para estar siempre con ellos. Ha sido siempre buenísimo tener personas que te apoyen en cualquier cosa que hagas. Aún cuando aveces tenemos mal entendidos y nos peleamos, nos amamos. El amor de una familia es el regalo más grande de la vida. "