about flux :) hosted in trinity

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

why i always see this msg 

attachicon.gifee.png

If you have questions about Trinity's service then I think you should send them a support ticket.

• Topic Count:  161
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  429

post-467-0-51130700-1402880120_thumb.png

attachicon.gifee.png

If you have questions about Trinity's service then I think you should send them a support ticket.

check the picture sir :(((((

help me please he close the ticket without answering my question :) good hosting :D

attachicon.giftrinitysay.png

attachicon.gifee.png

That confused me...the picture says you don't own a server hosted by trinity yet you're saying you have one for flux?

yes because im hosted my server in asura hosting for 1 month more and i say it to Nick Mccracken

that after 2 weeks i will transfer my Files in trinitynetworks then he close my ticket without answering my question :( .

i buy webhost on their hosting so they need to help me ? right ? or not sir ? :((( 

attachicon.gifee.png

That confused me...the picture says you don't own a server hosted by trinity yet you're saying you have one for flux?

sir Pneuma can help me by setting my flux there ? :(( please please 

Edited by Kariton Revolution

yes because im hosted my server in asura hosting for 1 month more and i say it to Nick Mccracken

that after 2 weeks i will transfer my Files in trinitynetworks then he close my ticket without answering my question :( .

i buy webhost on their hosting so they need to help me ? right ? or not sir ? :((( 

attachicon.gifee.png

Honestly the only thing i've touched a "host" for was transferring patches or editing scripts. You'll need to probably ask in Web Support. They handle any kind of flux related issues there; They being the community

attachicon.gifee.png

Honestly the only thing i've touched a "host" for was transferring patches or editing scripts. You'll need to probably ask in Web Support. They handle any kind of flux related issues there; They being the community

sir :( ( until now my website is not working :(

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99

It is because you purchased a webhost without owning a domain. I have clearly told you that and you're expecting us to give you the domain name for free.