Text Editor

sprite0

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28

It's a two-step bug, actually:

1. When you choose any of the following in the text editor: error.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a9956information.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3bsuccess.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a99warning.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a99, you get a script that doesn't work:
    Ex.:
    ''

Error

; It doesn't show up as an error box.
  2. If you change, for instance, "[error="]" to "[error]", it works; however, there's a weird text at the end of each one: "[": (including error)

[success]Success[/success]

[warn]Warning[/warn]

• Also, though not a bug, is the Twitter button, which is apparently invisible.

It's a tiny error; but, if you could fix that, that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Sprite0

Final Suggestion

Set a requirement when putting a title in, so that the weird characters not appear anymore.

Edited by sprite0

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

• When you choose any of the following in the text editor: error.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a9956information.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3bsuccess.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a99warning.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a99, you get a script that doesn't work:

Ex.:

''

Error

• If you change, for instance, "[error="]" to "[error]", it works; however, there's a weird text at the end of each one: "[": (including error)

Thanks in advance,

Sprite0

Have you tried actually putting a title in the boxes?

vvvvvvv

• Upvote 1

1. When you choose any of the following in the text editor: error.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a9956information.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3bsuccess.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a99warning.png?t=fb99e14e49767998a66e3b7a99, you get a script that doesn't work:
    Ex.:
    ''

Error

2. If you change, for instance, "[error="]" to "[error]", it works; however, there's a weird text at the end of each one: "[": (including error)

[info]Info[/info]

[warn]Info[/warn]

Thanks in advance,

Sprite0

vvvvvvv

Title

[/success]

Compared to [success='']

Thanks for the response, Pneuma. It works! However, there should be a requirement to put a title, so that the weird characters not appear anymore.

I'm not sure of the Twitter button, though. Does it appear on your browser?

Thanks.

Edited by sprite0

Ex.:

''

Error

[info]Info[/info]

[warn]Info[/warn]

Thanks in advance,

Sprite0

vvvvvvv

Title

[/success]

Compared to [success='']

Thanks for the response, Pneuma It works! However, there should be a requirement to put a title, so that the weird characters not appear anymore.

Thanks.

Yes it does.

sZmgWs6.png

Ex.:
    ''

Error

[info]Info[/info]

[warn]Info[/warn]

Thanks in advance,

Sprite0

vvvvvvv

Title

[/success]

Compared to [success='']

Thanks for the response, Pneuma It works! However, there should be a requirement to put a title, so that the weird characters not appear anymore.

Thanks.

Yes it does.

sZmgWs6.png

Oh! I figured that out. It's showing up now. Thanks!

So, in summary, my suggestion is to:

Final Suggestion

Set a requirement when putting a title in, so that the weird characters not appear anymore.

Well it kinda does have a requirement..When you don't put a title, it doesnt work. When you erase the ='' from the code, it breaks.

Well it kinda does have a requirement..When you don't put a title, it doesnt work. When you erase the ='' from the code, it breaks.

I agree with you, Pneuma; but, let's be honest, we'll have people with the same issue as mine if that doesn't change.

I agree with you, Pneuma; but, let's be honest, we'll have people with the same issue as mine if that doesn't change.

Sadly next forum update those functions will be removed. So I'm going to request the topic to be locked.

Originally those boxes were available only to members of staff due to their flaws. I believe it was Pneuma's suggestion to have them available to the general public.

I suggested them to be open to public in only two sections lol Projects and releases

I'm not sure why they were restricted to staff only and to be honest i don't care what the reason is. I've enabled those three and the "Error" bbcode for all user groups.

^You didn't know back then xD

Sadly next forum update those functions will be removed. So I'm going to request the topic to be locked.

I still see the functions available – and, unfortunately,

''

buggy