[Source] Ragnarok 2: The gate of the World

ilovechii

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

jG3ELKm.png

Hello guys the rAthena!

For some time I'm with this source code and I see this game does not have much use for me. I know there the same people that you love Ragnarok (not sure this version), but I see an opportunity for anyone that wants to develop this version.

Currently only have the source code of the Client (the most important), but there sources of emulators for use as a base.

The code is in the original version of the Unreal, in this case it is necessary to Unreal Engine 2.5 to work with the game (even better for game development, extreme ease!).

I would like to see the excitement of the crowd with the game and in order to work. I know that this version of Ragnaork was not successful, but with the source and a huge community just like you, have nothing to complain about.

So what do you think of the idea?

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!V9VTgR7R!b2XpJnTVvs_Ps_OkuX1eDElPf7N85aXih4StuIJ8Omk

Thank you,
Have a great morning.

(ps: sorry my english...)

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7

Hello ilovechii, if not bother much would you consertasse link the source code. Thank you very much!

Att.

Edited by Maycon Douglas