post-7756-0-50536400-1395790463_thumb.jpg

post-7756-0-47819200-1395790468_thumb.jpg

post-7756-0-50027500-1395790472_thumb.jpg

post-7756-0-21450000-1395790477_thumb.jpg

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  257

It seems that those are my textures and model edit from RO2. it will be more nice if you did your own textures of the map and will make you more creative, 

rather than ripping off an existing textures of a mapper :D just a suggestion to make you improve in mapping and have an originality :D

Edited by K e o u g h
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45

Actually yes. i like those textures thats why i used them to my first map, this was my first map as my testing map

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  387

It seems that those are my textures and model edit from RO2. it will be more nice if you did your own textures of the map and will make you more creative, 

rather than ripping off an existing textures of a mapper :D just a suggestion to make you improve in mapping and have an originality :D

I agree with this, especially if it is his custom textures that he made.  

It is a nice map, do not get me wrong.  And I get using someone else textures that are custom seems easy, but you are also trying to sell this map from what i've seen, and those textures Keo made for his other map, just doesn't seem right to me.

But not much I can say, gfx designers take other peoples pictures and sell them as login screens/loading screens/websites.

Either way, its a decent map other than that. The only thing I can suggest is to decorate a little around the edges, so that players cannot see just pure black around the edges of the town, would make it seem more 'realistic' in my opinion.  =]

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually yes. i like those textures thats why i used them to my first map, this was my first map as my testing map

yeah you really like those textures, and also my maps and olrox maps too huh?

why are you distributing our paid maps? i think this is a bad idea.

you steal then sell? rip and sell? thats not the way it is bro.

stealing someones work and sell is really bad, i hope you will have a good services.

wew_zps6becd024.png

I agree with this, especially if it is his custom textures that he made.  

It is a nice map, do not get me wrong.  And I get using someone else textures that are custom seems easy, but you are also trying to sell this map from what i've seen, and those textures Keo made for his other map, just doesn't seem right to me.

But not much I can say, gfx designers take other peoples pictures and sell them as login screens/loading screens/websites.

Either way, its a decent map other than that. The only thing I can suggest is to decorate a little around the edges, so that players cannot see just pure black around the edges of the town, would make it seem more 'realistic' in my opinion.  =]

Yeah you were right there xD!

so its a steal?lol,im just adding it on my services,dude your maps are everywhere almost ragnarok private server. but still credits to the owner, i didn't claim those maps are mine. you hated me so much

• Content Count:  317

This is awful. It is clear that there wasn't much thought nor effort being put up in making this map.

I wouldn't be this harsh if it wasn't someone else's work. How about you just take his RO2 map and rename it? Might actually be better.

so its a steal?lol,im just adding it on my services,dude your maps are everywhere almost ragnarok private server. but still credits to the owner, i didn't claim those maps are mine. you hated me so much

yeah it is, and it's clear that its a steal, i do not hate you that much but im just telling the truth xD, even though my maps are everywhere, the only thing is you show to the public that you have our maps and includes them to your services.

still have credits to the owner? you don't even get a permission to distribute our maps. we cant see any credits though, :D

• Upvote 1

this is not a big deal guys,ok sorry for this, my fault.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  387

Its not a big deal?

Lol?

Stealing someone elses work, not giving them credits and redistributing them even though they CLEARLY ask people not to?  Your thread is a joke, your services are a joke at this rate.  I hate to be hateful like that, but that is very offensive that you think its 'not a big deal' to go against other artists terms of service, to steal their maps and resell them or just redistribute them in general.  Who cares if their maps are 'everywhere', its still very unprofessional of you to do what you are doing.

Its not a big deal?

Lol?

Stealing someone elses work, not giving them credits and redistributing them even though they CLEARLY ask people not to?  Your thread is a joke, your services are a joke at this rate.  I hate to be hateful like that, but that is very offensive that you think its 'not a big deal' to go against other artists terms of service, to steal their maps and resell them or just redistribute them in general.  Who cares if their maps are 'everywhere', its still very unprofessional of you to do what you are doing.

im trying to close this issue thats why i told them this is not a big deal, what do you want me to do then?, suicide?, kill my self?.. lol shut up,

my services are joke?, and how about you?, what you got then? just because you have a badge?, you think your good enough?! your maps are sucks!

• Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  1335

im trying to close this issue thats why i told them this is not a big deal, what do you want me to do then?, suicide?, kill my self?.. lol shut up,

my services are joke?, and how about you?, what you got then? just because you have a badge?, you think your good enough?! your maps are sucks!

You are stealing material from different mappers (Including one of my maps) and offering/reselling it at your "services". You are even offering Kamishi's pallettes as a pack of your "services". May I ask if do you at least offer something original from you? made by you? How you dare to have the decency to even ask money for your "services" knowing you didn't make anything?

For your information, we have rules and I'm really sorry to tell you but now you have to deal with the consequences of a heavy bad reputation you have just made. Which means, no customers for you sir.

Anyway, I can assure that the proper report/black listing of you and your service is gonna be set up. I hope this staff takes action, beginning by for instance, applying the rule of not allowing you to promove your service at your signature, which btw, you are breaking a rule since you would or should not be able to have an approved paid service here by using materials of other authors.

Edit: And if I can add something, I have to agree with the posts above. It would be really a joke if you even dare to continue running a service after all of this.

• Upvote 3

You are stealing material from different mappers (Including one of my maps) and offering/reselling it at your "services". You are even offering Kamishi's pallettes as a pack of your "services". May I ask if do you at least offer something original from you? made by you? How you dare to have the decency to even ask money for your "services" knowing you didn't make anything?

For your information, we have rules and I'm really sorry to tell you but now you have to deal with the consequences of a heavy bad reputation you have just made. Which means, no customers for you sir.

Anyway, I can assure that the proper report/black listing of you and your service is gonna be set up. I hope this staff takes action, beginning by for instance, applying the rule of not allowing you to promove your service at your signature, which btw, you are breaking a rule since you would or should not be able to have an approved paid service here by using materials of other authors.

Edit: And if I can add something, I have to agree with the posts above. It would be really a joke if you even dare to continue running a service after all of this.

Ok, ill accept what those risk are,i know i did a bad thing, a real bad thing thats why im trying to close this issue, means ill stop those kind of services. and dont worry, no one purchase that services at all.. do what you have to do, ill accept it.