If only

StainSky93

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

If only there is somewhere out there who think its important to share their knowledge... give a open hand for people to ask for knowledge.. its not that i want everyone to help people with their lazy question.. just that.. every people have their own experience.. some being teach about and some just learn it by him/her self.. but where did they learn about it.. not everyone know.. so.. is it hurt to share?

Just think about it.. when all this knowledgeable person grow old and need to carry on with there new path of life.. they keep the knowledge for them self.. such a waste.. why not let people to carry your legacy your knowledge.. to move on and help other people..

well sorry if i offended someone by saying such thing..

Just that.. i been trying to find a guide or anything about this one thing that i want to learn about.. but i cant find any.. to know that the internet provide you everything but you cant find this one thing after searching for it for 96 hour.... *i sleep only 3 hour a day* 

and im yelling in my mind saying *did people even write about this stuff in the net*

Well.. im searching for a sensei... in any kind of profession...   /hmm

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  174

If only there is somewhere out there who think its important to share their knowledge... give a open hand for people to ask for knowledge.. its not that i want everyone to help people with their lazy question.. just that.. every people have their own experience.. some being teach about and some just learn it by him/her self.. but where did they learn about it.. not everyone know.. so.. is it hurt to share?

Just think about it.. when all this knowledgeable person grow old and need to carry on with there new path of life.. they keep the knowledge for them self.. such a waste.. why not let people to carry your legacy your knowledge.. to move on and help other people..

Just that.. i been trying to find a guide or anything about this one thing that i want to learn about.. but i cant find any.. to know that the internet provide you everything but you cant find this one thing after searching for it for 96 hour.... *i sleep only 3 hour a day* 

and im yelling in my mind saying *did people even write about this stuff in the net*

I opened up an "Ask me anything" a year ago on a certain other forum, and I am surprised with the questions asked x)

Feel free to visit..!, I may not be able to give the correct answer, but I can at least provide you with answers from my perspective

and experience, or whatever I have accumulated so far.

You can rest assured that the answer came from the bottom of my heart, something that I truly believe in,

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there any aliens out there?

What is the meaning of life?

How did the Big Bang happened?

Is there a God?

What is the purpose of slimes (except being slimy)?

Are we able to build faster than the light?

How many seconds left before we die?

Is anything real?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/introductions-360/hello-i-am-geki-ama-238538/

(I don't know if linking to other forum is allowed, but its off-topic, so oh well :P)

I opened up an "Ask me anything" a year ago on a certain other forum, and I am surprised with the questions asked x)

Feel free to visit..!, I may not be able to give the correct answer, but I can at least provide you with answers from my perspective

You can rest assured that the answer came from the bottom of my heart, something that I truly believe in,

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/introductions-360/hello-i-am-geki-ama-238538/

(I don't know if linking to other forum is allowed, but its off-topic, so oh well :P)

Lol i have an account there years before.. cuz i use to make map for warcraft there.. lol bring back memory.. and thank for the kind reply 

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Lol i have an account there years before.. cuz i use to make map for warcraft there.. lol bring back memory.. and thank for the kind reply 

Glad to see a fellow hive member here~

I wish editing rAthena was as easy as WE.

:P

I still do create maps for wc3. visit my project someday at my signature there.

Whats your account name?

Edited by gekigengar

my account name always the in every forum I regester.. well i ddnt make any project or make any post there since i all i do was reading some stuff..

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

my account name always the in every forum I regester.. well i ddnt make any project or make any post there since i all i do was reading some stuff..

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

i just wanted to make this quote bigger lol

@topic interesting thinks o:

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

since it's the off topic this shouldn't be matter right o: ?

by the way, how did you end then?

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

Yeh... off topic dont have rule?

End what?

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

Already make it look like a pyramid... Ok this is scarry..

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  949

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

@TS, I think you're a mind reader, you've started an OT post and it hit me also! Now you've hit me again! I've just thought about this stuff before I released most of my scripts, thinking: "if i'm gonna stop getting involved with private servers, what am I gonna do with the stuff I made?" and then that's why I had a sudden release of scripts, and I am planning to make more, so my works would not be wasted even though they are not that big.. I guess you're a mind reader!

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

@TS, I think you're a mind reader, you've started an OT post and it hit me also! Now you've hit me again! I've just thought about this stuff before I released most of my scripts, thinking: "if i'm gonna stop getting involved with private servers, what am I gonna do with the stuff I made?" and then that's why I had a sudden release of scripts, and I am planning to make more, so my works would not be wasted even though they are not that big.. I guess you're a mind reader!

Lol.. Im not.. But me my self really like to share.. even know all i ever make was a dumb script with a dumb function.. useless script, its only for people with my taste... But i still love to share if i have any to share.. and i ddnt know you release some of your script before.. lol 

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  949

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

Lol.. Im not.. But me my self really like to share.. even know all i ever make was a dumb script with a dumb function.. useless script, its only for people with my taste... But i still love to share if i have any to share.. and i ddnt know you release some of your script before.. lol 

I just released it this week, lmao.

Mind if I ask what you're talking about!?

• 3 weeks later...

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

its take month for me to notice this reply.. lol.. im talking about some script function that seem to be useless for some people but usefull for me and any guy who play the way i did... for fun.. so yeh.. i relese dumb script sometime.. or give a random people a dumb scipt..

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

every people have their own experience.. some being teach about and some just learn it by him/her self.. but where did they learn about it.. not everyone know.. so.. is it hurt to share?

Just that.. i been trying to find a guide or anything about this one thing that i want to learn about.. but i cant find any.. to know that the internet provide you everything but you cant find this one thing after searching   /hmm

my own experience for scripting ... i used to search every single topic in here

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?s=79f689a6fb93259d61f8f27404fbfb0b&showforum=56

what i meant is ...EVERY SINGLE TOPIC + POSTS

YES..everything

uWPrQbD.jpg

not to mention that i read every topic and posts more than 1 times....

then after sometime ... when i capable to start writing .... i found sensei ~ AnnieRuru ...and Keyworld...and ToastofDoom .Z3R0 ... etc ...

day by day get scolded by AnnieRuru ... day by day getting advise from Z3R0 and Keyworld ..

then only i started to get improvement ..

sometime.... it's not that people unwilling to share their knowledge ... it's just that they wanted you to find it by yourself ...since it's already in the forum ..

something like

feed you with food = survive 1 day

cook food by yourself = survive all the time

~.~ ... now i have no idea what i wanted to say ...

EDIT:

those multi quotebox ... are soooooo irritating .... xP

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1443

every people have their own experience.. some being teach about and some just learn it by him/her self.. but where did they learn about it.. not everyone know.. so.. is it hurt to share?

Just that.. i been trying to find a guide or anything about this one thing that i want to learn about.. but i cant find any.. to know that the internet provide you everything but you cant find this one thing after searching   /hmm

my own experience for scripting ... i used to search every single topic in here

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?s=79f689a6fb93259d61f8f27404fbfb0b&showforum=56

what i meant is ...EVERY SINGLE TOPIC + POSTS

YES..everything

uWPrQbD.jpg

not to mention that i read every topic and posts more than 1 times....

then after sometime ... when i capable to start writing .... i found sensei ~ AnnieRuru ...and Keyworld...and ToastofDoom .Z3R0 ... etc ...

day by day get scolded by AnnieRuru ... day by day getting advise from Z3R0 and Keyworld ..

then only i started to get improvement ..

sometime.... it's not that people unwilling to share their knowledge ... it's just that they wanted you to find it by yourself ...since it's already in the forum ..

something like

feed you with food = survive 1 day

cook food by yourself = survive all the time

~.~ ... now i have no idea what i wanted to say ...

EDIT:

those multi quotebox ... are soooooo irritating .... xP

I only ever read the ones that caught my eye, which was alot still but goddam you read alot

PS Pika pic is adorable

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  240

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

its take month for me to notice this reply.. lol.. im talking about some script function that seem to be useless for some people but usefull for me and any guy who play the way i did... for fun.. so yeh.. i relese dumb script sometime.. or give a random people a dumb scipt..

?

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

?

we like to spam /rice

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

?

we like to spam /rice

is it hurt to share?

it's hurt to share (knowledge) that we don't know how to explain it. Because some knowledge just like magic, you can feel it, you can receive it, but you don't understand how. /heh

and yeah, because sharing knowledge isn't same like sharing exact stuff, that's why, if community wants a place for knowledge sharing, some people must has knowledge about KMS, Knowlegde Management System. /no1

I wrote this because I just want to make a pyramid. /heh

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  420

Unbiased of any kind!

Some examples :

Is there a God?

Is anything real?

Whats your account name?

i send you a pm~

Bigger and longger~

End what?

Into rAthena!

reptillians lol

?

we like to spam /rice

is it hurt to share?

it's hurt to share (knowledge) that we don't know how to explain it. Because some knowledge just like magic, you can feel it, you can receive it, but you don't understand how. /heh

and yeah, because sharing knowledge isn't same like sharing exact stuff, that's why, if community wants a place for knowledge sharing, some people must has knowledge about KMS, Knowlegde Management System. /no1

I wrote this because I just want to make a pyramid. /heh

Quoteception?! Tip of the day: the farther, the better!