All-In-One Pet Shop (Pet Master)

StainSky93

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

I dont know if this is legal.. because i didn't find any script for pet shop lel..

Pet Shop contain:

-Taming Item

-Armor for pet (called armor instead of tool because i didn't put incubator for sell)

-Pet Food

-Pet Eggs

The item are overcharged because of the officiall price??.. if set to lower price.. u will get a discounted buying price warning..

For people who don't know where to put this script.. put it in your trunk/npc/custom/...

search for a script called "scripts_custom.conf" in the npc file...

add this " npc: npc/custom/Pet Master Shop.txt " in a new line.. at the bottom or anywhere.. as long as you don't put "//" infront of it..

oh.. if you got any problem with the item... that mean the item is on disabled/comment line, in the item_db.txt in the trunk/db file..

because i use the event and cash pet and food in this script and it was availablele in the shop...

p/s: im kinda new to this, and this is my first script release... so far.. no error for me using this script..

Pet Master Shop.txt

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1096

About eggs... As i remember need to use @makeegg for create pet, stupid selling eggs from npc can't help.

About eggs... As i remember need to use @makeegg for create pet, stupid selling eggs from npc can't help.

Well i did just make this script to fill my free time.. i dont even know why im sharing this.. maybe i was high that time lol

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1096

Well i did just make this script to fill my free time.. i dont even know why im sharing this.. maybe i was high that time lol

First of all, do not be angry at me.

Second, add to the array "setarray .pet_eggs[0],id,id,id,id";

Then make dynamic menu based on this array what change ID to the names.

Then make dynamic option to get from dynamic menu egg by makeegg to the character.

First of all, do not be angry at me.

Second, add to the array "setarray .pet_eggs[0],id,id,id,id";

Then make dynamic menu based on this array what change ID to the names.

Then make dynamic option to get from dynamic menu egg by makeegg to the character.

Lol im not angry.. its just that im not that good in making script... and ty for the info.. i will try make a btr script with btr function in the future.. im still learning on how to make a harder script.. and the one i made is just too simple..

• 7 years later...

• Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  666

On 2/2/2014 at 6:18 AM, StainSky93 said:

I dont know if this is legal.. because i didn't find any script for pet shop lel..

Pet Shop contain:

-Taming Item

-Armor for pet (called armor instead of tool because i didn't put incubator for sell)

-Pet Food

-Pet Eggs

The item are overcharged because of the officiall price??.. if set to lower price.. u will get a discounted buying price warning..

For people who don't know where to put this script.. put it in your trunk/npc/custom/...

search for a script called "scripts_custom.conf" in the npc file...

add this " npc: npc/custom/Pet Master Shop.txt " in a new line.. at the bottom or anywhere.. as long as you don't put "//" infront of it..

oh.. if you got any problem with the item... that mean the item is on disabled/comment line, in the item_db.txt in the trunk/db file..

because i use the event and cash pet and food in this script and it was availablele in the shop...

p/s: im kinda new to this, and this is my first script release... so far.. no error for me using this script..

Pet Master Shop.txt 3.33 kB · 542 downloads

thanks for this

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  46

On 5/13/2021 at 6:17 PM, chadness said:

thanks for this

Hi @chadness,

How's the script? Is it complete with no bug?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  666

its good and no bug i just only check the item price but its all good i also remove some pets thats not included in my server episode