about merger wpe free

kangfredy

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

/bo

you just need same 3 keys in client and server. except you want extreme thing, in server u decide "hey I want theses keys for 2011 client, these keys for 2012 client, and these keys for 2013 client" IN SAME TIME /heh

because u're talking about multi-client support, I want connect to use 2011 from PC A, use 2012 client from PC B to server X, so server X store alllllllllllllllllllllllll keys for alllllllllllllllllllllllll client dates, what a ...  /panic

nah, multi-client doesn't have issue for me, except each client send static-and-cannot-be-changed-keys and each client send different encryption methods.

The fact, (at least 2012-04-10a & 2013-08-07) clients send same encryption method, and I tested with 2 different client with same keys.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  737

Ye I talked with Cydh last night about this. I think will go with his way to use only 1 set of key for server and ask client to be diffed to match it. Those who really need may do the little change in packet_db structure to handle multiple set of key in same time.

(I mean if there some demand I'll do a quick diff about it).

Otherwise I look Cydh/Napster diff and it look quite good so I suppose it's on good way for implementation.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

previously there are some options provided but no answer obtained. (it was in "other side")

thank to Napster for first diff for my work below.

Now ur time guys, for discuss for better implementation and that should or shouldn't.

I'm unfollowing this topic.

Official_Packet_Obfuscation-Cydh-v2.diff

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Development Manager
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  732

Implemented in 9d247d8.