Custom Race Changer

fbrulz

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70

hello every one

this is with respect to kamishi's  post on http://rathena.org/board/topic/60702-kamishis-palette-services-give-your-server-fresh-colors/

no doubt she has done a wonderful job. after having a chat with her, i came to know that she has made only the palette which changes the *appearance only *  . I requested her for some change but since she is busy and cannot take out time for it, i am posting here so that other talented devs could help me out.

as we can see here in her video  

its an amazing piece of work done by her in which the appearance changes according the the respective race equipment.

My Requirement

well, what i want is along with the change in appearance, i want the character to change the race also.

I think instead of wearing the equip in the above video, i want to develop a scroll on the same lines of stat foods which last for 30 min. As soon as the scroll is consumed, a players change his race and  so as soon as the 30 minutes period is over, the character returns back to demi-human.

4 answers to this question

• Content Count:  152

i want this so badly !!!!

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  174

You can get the custom race changer of this script once you buy her palettes because it's her business.

• Content Count:  70

well.. buddy

she said she only designed the palette that is only the appearance changes not the race!!

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

as far as i know .... only eAmod have these type of "race" system ... eAthena, rAthena, Hercules doesnt have this since this is not the official stuff from kRO ...

and..i dont think much people will help you develope this for free since this would required a large amount of source mod, i think the best choices you currently have is just looking for some expert to help you do the source mod.