Lunar Map

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  387

Lunar Map

Hey Guys!

This map was for the Lunar New Year's event!

It was originally created for a server, who isn't alive anymore, so I offer it here for free for anyone who wants it.

The inside maps are just a small bonus, and honestly my first time doing any indoor maps.

Hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to credit me! ^-^

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

Is it possible for you to provide the textures you used for this. For some reason there not there and the map errors. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

Is it possible for you to provide the textures you used for this. For some reason there not there and the map errors. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

I don't understand why they error for you, they never error'd for me.  They are normal textures that are used within RO.  o.o;  Is it the outside map or inside map that is erroring you?

I tried both maps and they both error. When I tried to open them in browedit and it said that it could not find textures. Maybe I have something else wrong then. Thanks for the reply.

Peopleperson49

I posted about it in topic http://rathena.org/board/topic/86166-adding-maps-still-kicking-my-tail-in-new-ways/#entry216344. The only thing I did to them was change their names to Beganin because I wanted to use it as a new custom novice area. However, I also tried to add them with your original name with the same failed result.

Peopleperson49

I opened and renamed it using browedit and now it works fine. Thanks for everybodies help. I also made sure to give you credit on my website. http://www.ro-underground.com/?module=pages&action=view&id=6

Peopleperson49

Edited by Peopleperson49

I tried both maps and they both error. When I tried to open them in browedit and it said that it could not find textures. Maybe I have something else wrong then. Thanks for the reply.

Peopleperson49

I posted about it in topic http://rathena.org/board/topic/86166-adding-maps-still-kicking-my-tail-in-new-ways/#entry216344. The only thing I did to them was change their names to Beganin because I wanted to use it as a new custom novice area. However, I also tried to add them with your original name with the same failed result.

Peopleperson49

I opened and renamed it using browedit and now it works fine. Thanks for everybodies help. I also made sure to give you credit on my website. http://www.ro-underground.com/?module=pages&action=view&id=6

Peopleperson49

Thats really odd, I can open them up in BE just fine.  Hmmn.  :/  Im not an expert with why it'd error, ive never had that issue.  But it works now?  If so im glad.  I just wonder why it errord?

Edited by Chemical Crush

I had to open up the originals and rename them using browedit. They opened just fine. It was after I changed the name using explorer that browedit errored. Just took me some time and a few pointers to figure it out.

Peopleperson49

• Upvote 1