[Tutorial] How to Create Ragnarok Offline 2013 client [Tutorial]

cassiel

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

i can't seem to find this section in inter_athena.conf

sql.db_username: ragnarok (change ragnarok into your MySQL username which is I use default root’)
sql.db_password: ragnarok (change ragnarok into your MySQL password which is I use default root’)
sql.db_database: ragnarok (change ragnarok into rathena because later we make database using name rathena’)

this is all i have

Untitled.jpg

Im also trying to set up the server but i can't find the Local Instane MySQL.

Untitled.jpg

ANy help would be much appriciated.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

I understand I am several years late to the party and that this would obviously be as outdated as it is, but anyone who make it this far, be aware of a few things, As of 8/2/2017 the following issues may be found with this guide.

The link to the loki launcher is no longer valid, I have found this link, I can not guarantee its usefulness. http://herc.ws/board/topic/1070-loki-launcher/

The link to the ragexe and diff files seem to lead to a website no longer operational, I have dug this up but do not know what "Nemo" is, or how to acquire the diff files, if they aren't already present: https://github.com/zackdreaver/UnpackedkROclients/blob/master/2015-11-04aRagexe.7z

The "Data Folder Translation" from subversion.assembla is 404'd, this is where I decided GG.

If anyone has up to date information, or if this guide can be updated, I think that'd be quite awesome. Thanks.