Hi Guise!

Skorm

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1268

So uhm... Nobody really just talks here (Lawl). This community is full of hard working talented individuals who- Well... Don't really have anything to talk about? This is the Off Topic section ("Talk about anything you want, but don't spam!") yet... RO related content everywhere!!!

So my off RO related question to you, The Community, is: Do you have any other games you're incredibly interested in? Or something you dedicate your time to OUTSIDE of Ragnarok Online that you feel comfortable sharing? Anything!

In my time away from Ragnarok Online I enjoy playing other games on my PS3 like Demon Soul's, Dark Souls, and my all-time favorite, Blazblue!... Here's me playing Makoto on my PSP.

I'm all ears guys... Just give me something and I'll listen- Well actually I'll read but, you get the point!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1654

I do some programming outside of Ragnarok world, learning to make better GUIs, learn to do this and that.

I always listen to Winamp all the time, I can say that Winamp is always run 90% of my computing hours. Using computer in silence is like attending a funeral for me  /ok

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  318

I got Steam games just this late December, and ever since then, I'm a Steam player :P

Got several games on sale - I mostly enjoy Borderlands 2 <3, Left 4 Dead 2, Trine 1/2, a bit of Torchlight 2, etc.

As for console games, I stopped playing them D: though I guess I was pretty good at Super Smash Brothers (Gamecube and Wii), Mario Kart Double Dash (Gamecube), Left 4 Dead series (Xbox 360), Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360), and some others. I got Xbox 360 (and another with Kinect), PS3, Wii, Gamecube, PSP/GO/Vita, Nintendo DS/XL/Lite/3DS, Gameboy Advance/SP, and so on lol. But now, my sister is the one who plays with them haha.

PC is much more convenient~ Better controls for me as well =D.

PS. I really want Kingdom Hearts games <3! Waiting for 1.5~ I don't really want to get PS4... But Kingdom Hearts 3 is on it =/.

Outside of gaming, I have to study of course :P. I also like to deal with websites, forums, etc. There's always volunteer work as well (helping at the senior home, my youth charity group [Registered as a government-recognized charity this year, yay!], my community group, and so forth). Okay, I guess that's enough of my life story~

Edited by Yuki