WoE, PvP, Best Guild Record, Headgear Quest, Mall, CP NPC and Custom Items.

xeNium

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  94

This thread does not mainly discussing about requesting a script, it's also discussing a problem but the ratio of discussion is 1:10, which mean requesting is still mainly discussion here so don't say I am breaking the rules, lol. I believe it's better help someone in one topic with alot of question rather than making a lot of thread for a lot of question.

I am using WoE Controller from Euphy, but everytime I break a emperium and go to Master's Room I don't see a Treasure Chest.

// --------------------------------------------------------------
// -                         Guild Wars                         -
// --------------------------------------------------------------

// ----------------------- War of Emperium ----------------------
// - Guild WoE time settings
npc: npc/guild/agit_controller.txt 
// - Guild NPC Template file
npc: npc/guild/agit_main.txt
// - Al De Baran
npc: npc/guild/aldeg_cas01.txt
npc: npc/guild/aldeg_cas02.txt
npc: npc/guild/aldeg_cas03.txt
npc: npc/guild/aldeg_cas04.txt
npc: npc/guild/aldeg_cas05.txt
// - Geffen
npc: npc/guild/gefg_cas01.txt
npc: npc/guild/gefg_cas02.txt
npc: npc/guild/gefg_cas03.txt
npc: npc/guild/gefg_cas04.txt
npc: npc/guild/gefg_cas05.txt
// - Payon
npc: npc/guild/payg_cas01.txt
npc: npc/guild/payg_cas02.txt
npc: npc/guild/payg_cas03.txt
npc: npc/guild/payg_cas04.txt
npc: npc/guild/payg_cas05.txt
// - Prontera
npc: npc/guild/prtg_cas01.txt
npc: npc/guild/prtg_cas02.txt
npc: npc/guild/prtg_cas03.txt
npc: npc/guild/prtg_cas04.txt
npc: npc/guild/prtg_cas05.txt
// - Treasure Room Protection
//npc: npc/guild/trs_rp.txt

// --------------- War of Emperium Second Edition ---------------
// - WoE SE time settings
npc: npc/guild2/agit_start_se.txt
// - Guild NPC Template file
npc: npc/guild2/agit_main_se.txt
// - Town Flags
npc: npc/guild2/guild_flags.txt
// - Arunafeltz
npc: npc/guild2/arug_cas01.txt
npc: npc/guild2/arug_cas02.txt
npc: npc/guild2/arug_cas03.txt
npc: npc/guild2/arug_cas04.txt
npc: npc/guild2/arug_cas05.txt
// - Schwaltzvalt
npc: npc/guild2/schg_cas01.txt
npc: npc/guild2/schg_cas02.txt
npc: npc/guild2/schg_cas03.txt
npc: npc/guild2/schg_cas04.txt
npc: npc/guild2/schg_cas05.txt

I also have seen some server that has a PvP Map, example they can do PvP in a map that use Izlude map but when we @go Izlude, the map do not activate the PvP so It a different map with same map, so how we can do it?

I also see in a official server, idRO. They has BGR (Best Guild Record) and some private server modified it become soemthing more, If you can keep your castle for a x period your Guild Master will get a reward in his storage or on his Guild Storage 'I see guild bank in my server If I am not wrong but I can't use it, I don't know how to open the guild storage lol' or maybe the reward distributed to every member storage of the Guild, e.g the reward for Guild A is 5 Yggdrasil and 500,000 zeny per member so member A got 5 Yggdrasil and 500,000 zeny and member B got 5 Yggdrasil and 500,000 zeny but member C wasn't online during the WoE so he do not get the reward (Based everytime WoE in the castle were activated, not based on it's days because It will not be fair because my server do not always do WoE in one place, e.g Prontera in Monday and Geffen in Tuesday)

I have seen a couple of server with a script 'Headgear Quest from A - Z', one of them do not have any money to buy a script (That using PayPal, etc for doing a transaction) , like me. So, I believe the script must be shared for public but unfrontnanetly I don't found them.

Mall, I have seen a server with a mall they sell alot of things with balanced price and not a Godly items (It's not a ransum for WoE or hunting)

In the server I see mall and Headgear Quest from A - Z has own map, somewhere I forgot but Mall and Headgear Quest from A - Z has a same map.

Cash Point NPC, It's not necessary I can edit the Kafra Shop from Payon to do this. I am considering to put CP NPC on itemmall map.

Custom Items, I don't know what the hell is going on but this new server has a +1000 custom headgear, that's make me jealous because how that server install the custom headgear one by one, I believe they must be download it somewhere but I don't found it.

So do you have it? If yes, do you want to share it with me? Please, I am newbie at Ragnarok Online. I am seriously new to Ragnarok Online but I am a little senior at managing server so I know a little how to managing a server but I don't know what is Ragnarok Online was, I already study a little but well I think my knowledge still need to be improved, ahaha.

Oh ya, do you know where I can put my players to do a vending and where I must put my mall NPC & Headgear Quest from A - Z for players to buy a ransum and do a quest?

I am thinking to add alot of custom items that balanced with common items.

No answer?, please.

Edited by xeNium

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  218

i help you for TB of guild castle.

TB spawn at 00:01

npc\guild\agit_main.txt

/ Treasure Room Spawn Template
//============================================================
-    script    Gld_Trea_Spawn::Gld_Trea_Spawn    -1,{
    end;

OnClock0001:
    // Do nothing if this script is the template.
    if (strnpcinfo(1) == "Gld_Trea_Spawn") end;

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1443

I am using WoE Controller from Euphy, but everytime I break a emperium and go to Master's Room I don't see a Treasure Chest.

Chest spawn at midnight server time

I also have seen some server that has a PvP Map, example they can do PvP in a map that use Izlude map but when we @go Izlude, the map do not activate the PvP so It a different map with same map, so how we can do it?

look in your map_index

pvp_y_1-1
pvp_y_1-2
pvp_y_1-3
pvp_y_1-4
pvp_y_1-5
pvp_y_2-1
pvp_y_2-2
pvp_y_2-3
pvp_y_2-4
pvp_y_2-5
pvp_y_3-1
pvp_y_3-2
pvp_y_3-3
pvp_y_3-4
pvp_y_3-5
pvp_y_4-1
pvp_y_4-2
pvp_y_4-3
pvp_y_4-4
pvp_y_4-5
pvp_y_5-1
pvp_y_5-2
pvp_y_5-3
pvp_y_5-4
pvp_y_5-5
pvp_y_6-1
pvp_y_6-2
pvp_y_6-3
pvp_y_6-4
pvp_y_6-5
pvp_y_7-1
pvp_y_7-2
pvp_y_7-3
pvp_y_7-4
pvp_y_7-5
pvp_y_8-1
pvp_y_8-2
pvp_y_8-3
pvp_y_8-4
pvp_y_8-5

I have seen a couple of server with a script 'Headgear Quest from A - Z', one of them do not have any money to buy a script (That using PayPal, etc for doing a transaction) , like me. So, I believe the script must be shared for public but unfrontnanetly I don't found them.

you mean the flux cash shop?

In the server I see mall and Headgear Quest from A - Z has own map, somewhere I forgot but Mall and Headgear Quest from A - Z has a same map.

look through map section in downloads

Cash Point NPC, It's not necessary I can edit the Kafra Shop from Payon to do this. I am considering to put CP NPC on itemmall map.

This

-%TAB%cashshop%TAB%<NPC Name>%TAB%<sprite id>,<itemid>:<price>{,<itemid>:<price>...}
<map name>,<x>,<y>,<facing>%TAB%cashshop%TAB%<NPC Name>%TAB%<sprite id>,<itemid>:<price>{,<itemid>:<price>...}

Custom Items, I don't know what the hell is going on but this new server has a +1000 custom he adgear, that's make me jealous because how that server install the custom headgear one by one, I believe they must be download it somewhere but I don't found it.

I ahve over 2700 custom headgear, you can either macro it, use a program, or manually add them in over time, i believe there is something made by @Tokei in downloads to help with this (forget name i dont use it)