How to use PayPal w/ eA Flux

Katazui

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167

Hi!

So, I'm finishing up my Control Panel and I was wondering how do I make the http://spookyro.x10.mx/?module=donate work?  What do I have to put for the

'PayPalIpnUrl'         => 'www.sandbox.paypal.com', // The URL for PayPal's IPN responses (www.paypal.com for live and www.sandbox.paypal.com for testing)
	'PayPalBusinessEmail'  => '[email protected]',        // Enter the e-mail under which you have registered your business account.
	'PayPalReceiverEmails' => array(                    // These are the receiver e-mail addresses who are allowed to receive payment.
		'[email protected]',                             // -- This array may be empty if you only use one e-mail
		'[email protected]'                              // -- because your Business Email is also checked.
	),

11 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

'PayPalIpnUrl'         => 'www.paypal.com',

i believe should be this....the sandbox are only for testing purpose..

What is a IPN URL?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  185

What is a IPN URL?

Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is PayPal's message service that sends a notification when a transaction is affected. Once IPN is integrated, sellers can automate their back office so they don’t have to wait for payments to come in to trigger order fulfillment.

Instant Payment Notification allows you to integrate your PayPal payments with your website's back-end operations, so you get immediate notification and authentication of the PayPal payments you receive.

How It Works

When a customer makes a payment to you or a payment is reversed or refunded, PayPal will post a notification to your server at the URL you specified. Included in this notification will be all of your customer’s payment information (e.g.customer name,payment amount) as well as a piece of encrypted code.When your server receives a notification, it will then post the

information, including the encrypted code, back to a secure PayPal URL.PayPal will authenticate the transaction and send confirmation of its validity back to your server.

The URL for PayPal's IPN responses (www.paypal.com for live and www.sandbox.paypal.com for testing)

try to use www.paypal.com for PayPal's IPN URL first...

What is a IPN URL?

Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is PayPal's message service that sends a notification when a transaction is affected. Once IPN is integrated, sellers can automate their back office so they don’t have to wait for payments to come in to trigger order fulfillment.

Instant Payment Notification allows you to integrate your PayPal payments with your website's back-end operations, so you get immediate notification and authentication of the PayPal payments you receive.

How It Works

When a customer makes a payment to you or a payment is reversed or refunded, PayPal will post a notification to your server at the URL you specified. Included in this notification will be all of your customer’s payment information (e.g.customer name,payment amount) as well as a piece of encrypted code.When your server receives a notification, it will then post the

information, including the encrypted code, back to a secure PayPal URL.PayPal will authenticate the transaction and send confirmation of its validity back to your server.

The URL for PayPal's IPN responses (www.paypal.com for live and www.sandbox.paypal.com for testing)

try to use www.paypal.com for PayPal's IPN URL first...

Usually in a eA Flux Panel, what and where do I put my IPN? 

EDIT:

I was playing with the sandbox. So, I was testing my donations with the sandbox, and it didn't give me the credits I entered, 5. But, I didn't the 5 credits. Did I do something wrong? Or, it doesn't give me credits in sandbox, because it's testing? If I put this live. with "paypal.com", not "sandbox.paypal.com", will it work (Will it give the players credits, and will I get the amount of money donated?)

EDIT 2:

In PayPal.com, what address do I put for the IPN Url? To notify me?

Edited by Katazui

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

i'm stuck on that too, i'm pretty well until the URL thing

i don't know what URL to put there D:!

what if i put a special url in my website and then recive notifications there? like this

www.mywebsite.com/IPNnotification.php

i mean, how is that possible they will send me notifications by that ? i would easy understand if we were talking about an e-mail, but a URL?

help here please ):

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3122

All you need to do is paste the URL into paypal's IPN settings page. You should be able to find it under "profile->money->selling preferences" if i recall correctly.

thanks! when i get fixed my page i will test it, thank you again :)!

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  78

Any idea how to fix the problem when made a successful payment but doesn't receive any credit?

Should I enable the link of MYFLUX/?module=donate&action=notify or MYFLUX/lib/Flux/PaymentNotifyRequest?

I'm stucked in this problem, hope you guys with some experience could help me?  /whisp

Any idea how to fix the problem when made a successful payment but doesn't receive any credit?

Should I enable the link of MYFLUX/?module=donate&action=notify or MYFLUX/lib/Flux/PaymentNotifyRequest?

I'm stucked in this problem, hope you guys with some experience could help me?  /whisp

Nevermind, It is now solved.

Nevermind, It is now solved.

I still don't get it at all, how did you solve it?

Re-install your CP if possible and use this 

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/missxantara/fluxcp-ra/master/lib/Flux/PaymentNotifyRequest.php

and don't forget to add this IPN enabled on your business account, please use the exactly email address too, it's very important because of the case-sensitively. For example: [email protected] and you must put [email protected]; not [email protected] <--- will not work properly...

- UseCleanURL = false
- Try to use the link I provided you and change it to your own RO link..
Edited by Talon