Looking for a good webhost

chiCHI

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35

Can anyone recommend a good webhost for use in my ro website and patcher files? Thanks a ton.

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  243

You don't have to look for a web host that is connected with RO, you just need a web host in general. 

With that in mind, there are better places to ask/look such as the WebHosting Talk forum.

However, I am currently with StableHost which has quick support and it is indeed very stable (I've been with them for the past 15 months and never had any downtime). I would recommend the Stable plan under Shared Hosting tab for what you plan on using it for. With this plan, you could also upload/host your lite and full installers in it too.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with StableHost in any way except for being a satisfied customer.

Edited by Xantara
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  35

You don't have to look for a web host that is connected with RO, you just need a web host in general. 

With that in mind, there are better places to ask/look such as the WebHosting Talk forum.

However, I am currently with StableHost which has quick support and it is indeed very stable (I've been with them for the past 15 months and never had any downtime). I would recommend the Stable plan under Shared Hosting tab for what you plan on using it for. With this plan, you could also upload/host your lite and full installers in it too.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with StableHost in any way except for being a satisfied customer.

Hostgator

http://hostgator.com/

Thank you guys for the input, really appreciate them. :) gonna try stablehost!