[Bug] Reputation Count on post

Arcenciel

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1315

The small greenbox only shows 1 despite posts receiving greater than 1 rep up. I think the bug only happens on the first post of a thread.

Examples:

http://rathena.org/board/topic/79626-download-rule-change/?p=184212

http://rathena.org/board/topic/79528-stepping-down-as-a-community-admin/?p=183781

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Development Manager
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  732

I don't think it's just the first post. Look at the first link you gave (Download Rule Change topic) and at post 6, Flaid's post has 1 but 2 people upped, and Maki's post has 3 but 4 people upped.

I noticed this too when I was looking at my reputation points a couple weeks ago before the big update (the codebox changes and stuff). At least 2 of my points weren't accounted for. Of course I only have 20~ some-odd reputation points but it made it easy to count. :o

This is just me rambling and thinking, but is it possible that a sub-group does not have permission to actually give points but can still click up?

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  398

I told Maki about this last night already :P

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  127

It's not a huge ordeal or anything, but I can't seem to award a +1 to someone's post rep after having it "Marked As Solved". Though I'm not quite that active of this particular forum, I do find that a member's Reputation and rating tends to reflect their contributions in the community. Here, it's more of an appreciative factor than a popularity contest; it'd be nice to see it functioning correctly so as to help others build their Reputation on the board. The community here has overall been outstandingly helpful; I'd like to give them credit where credit is due. Again, this is easily a low-priority issue, so don't stress yourselves over it. Thanks for reading guys.

Oh, and uh. Since I have your attention, I'll add that hotkey rich-text editing features (i.e. Ctrl B to use bold text, Ctrl I for italics, etc.) appear to be disabled.

• Upvote 1