RAthena Remote ToolKit

noobystyler

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

#EDIT- if any means that I may have posted this into the wrong section, Im really sorry.

Hello im noobystyler, and im fairly new to rathena, I would just like to share this Program, called "eAChrome" I do not take credit for this program, I am only wanting to post this as it was posted back on eAthena[/size]

this might be an old post as it is on eathena, but I thought I might aswell share it since I do not see any development of this program on rAthena and maybe this might give developers/programmers of an idea of the Remote ToolKit that works similar to VNC, instead a portable/downloadble Program.

Its basically one of those Launcher, cPanel, Remote Toolkit where it can control onto Starting/Stopping/Restarting your server via remotely.[/size]

The Owner of this had said it is still on its beta form and it sadly it has only these features for now

Features:[/size]

• Start / Stop TXT/SQL eAthena Server
  • Read/Write Atcommands Settings
  • View Server Status? tongue.gif
  • Remote Control Function

Todo

• Remote eAthena Management ( Start/Stop/(Edit NPC , Settings and Database)/ ReCompile )
  • Read/Write Every Single eAthena Setting ( no more right click edit with notepad++ yay lol)
  • Script Editor
  • Database Editor (Security is a must!)

I will be adding in a text file here later on, on how to use it.

But here are some Images to show how it looks like.

eachrome1.png

eachrome2.png

A video Demo : click the link

The Download Links are here: (It consists of Two Folders, one is eAChrome Daemon which you put this into the root of your server files, and the other is eAChrome, which is the Client to use and connect to the remote server)

Binary Executable File

INTRUCTIONS:

1.) Extract eAChromeDaemon to eAthena root folder.

2.) Run eAChromeDaemon 
it should look like this. 
eachromedaemon.png
3.) configure eAChromeDaemon settings.
follow the screenshots 
eachromedaemon2.png
note: if you do change port, always restart the application. 
and always use, "shutdown" command to exit the application.
Remote Server Control is now ready biggrin.gif!

4.) Now start eAChrome
eachrome.png
5.) In the settings menu, click Remote Connection
and put the same configuration parameters as you configured in the eAChromeDaemon and click apply.
eachrome2.png
6.) and you're done! you can now press connect and control you're server from anywhere biggrin.gif!
eachrome3.png

Also note these as commands:

eAChromeDaemon Commands : 
user <username> - sets the username for eAChrome Authentication
pass <password> - sets the password for eAChrome Authentication, 
It will be same in the XML config file but it will be encrypted. and I will add "master key" option for encryption in future release. current encryption key is in source if you know where to look *wink*

port - sets the port number where eAChromeDaemon will listen for client connections. you need to port forward this.
shutdown - disconnects all client and closes all eAthena servers.
showconfig -shows the current configuration.( user name and password for now )
clear - clears the console screen !

Im glad to share this with you, although as I said I do not own the program and the Credits should be by the owner of this.

The original Post of this is on eAthena

Credits:
Lead Developer :
Mercurial/Clark

Designer:
Andistinion

Hello, Im back, if there are any other Programs out there, that are posted here about ControlPanel, Launcher, or the similar to the one i showed , Please notify me. But eAChrome Works perfectly fine :) just remember to portforward 9900 or the port you are going to host it with..

Here are some eAthena post of the ControlPanels/Launcher/ConfigurationManager/RemoteToolkit/SVNStarter

here is the link of the forum where they are located http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showforum=180

Edited by noobystyler

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5

No idea if this is still being updated. But the Deamon keep crashing on my server just after connecting. Any idea how to prevent this? Also some support for DNS instead of the server IP would be great.