What's a good bachelors program out there?

Incognito

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11

Hey everyone,

Having just entered university, I'd like to know what you guys think are some of the most beneficial bachelor programs out there (that can get you can job that pays well). I'm having trouble deciding, lol. I'm doing engineering right now and was thinking about electrical engineering with a business minor or something, but I haven't' chosen a specific program yet. Any suggestions?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1245

What's your passion, your drive? What do you see yourself doing for the rest of your life? Based on whatever this is, follow it and stay on track with it. Money is one thing, but having to do the same thing for the rest of your life being miserable with your line of work just isn't worth it.

Also, location is pretty important. Depending on where you live, it'll limit your choices of what universities you can attend (unless you don't mind being on residence).

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  410

Don't get a liberal arts degree, and don't pick any degree that ends with 'studies'.

I highly recommend a program that has co-op integrated. Co-op really gets your foot in the door when it comes to actual work experience & making connections. You'll learn a lot on the job, apply your theoretical knowledge, make money and hopefully have a job waiting for you upon graduating. Co-op is also a fantastic way to determine whether you enjoy what you're learning because chances are you'll be doing something similar when graduating and you gotta make sure this is a career path right for you. (Completed my 1 year integrated co-op and I absolutely loved it. Well worth it!)

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1302

Hey everyone,

Having just entered university, I'd like to know what you guys think are some of the most beneficial bachelor programs out there (that can get you can job that pays well). I'm having trouble deciding, lol. I'm doing engineering right now and was thinking about electrical engineering with a business minor or something, but I haven't' chosen a specific program yet. Any suggestions?

bro, take NETWORKING SYSTEM . since you are like the job that can pays well. I recommended this course because, since my friend have started working after finish bachelor in NETWORKING SYSTEM his salary is 1.5k $, after 2 year of working and got many experience, now his salary is 3.5k $ . Beside that with this course, you salary also will increase since you have a certificate of CCNA and CCNP. Since you are now engineering, I think it will good for you to develop your skill. awwwwww. that will be nice i think. hehehe.

currently im in BACHELOR OF NETWORKING SYSTEM. It is just my opinion to share with u. haha

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133

I highly recommend a program that has co-op integrated. Co-op really gets your foot in the door when it comes to actual work experience & making connections. You'll learn a lot on the job, apply your theoretical knowledge, make money and hopefully have a job waiting for you upon graduating. Co-op is also a fantastic way to determine whether you enjoy what you're learning because chances are you'll be doing something similar when graduating and you gotta make sure this is a career path right for you. (Completed my 1 year integrated co-op and I absolutely loved it. Well worth it!)

What's a co-op? Is it that thing that allows you to have multiple degrees/courses? D:

Co-op?

Cooperative education is a structured method of combining classroom-based education with practical work experience. A cooperative education experience, commonly known as a "co-op", provides academic credit for structured job experience. Cooperative education is taking on new importance in helping young people to make the school-to-work transition, service learning, and experiential learning initiatives.

Lot's of industry leading employers hire co-op students on contract for durations of 4, 8, 12 or 16 months. When on the job, employers teach you skills & knowledge about the position and you get to apply your knowledge as well. University/College based co-ops are paid positions.

For more information see this -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative_education