Ragnarok Online - A New Venture [SURVEY]

zeonrules

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10

Hello there everyone,

It's time to get this project rolling.. I have made a simple, yet quite encompassing survey with typical questions that would eventually lead to a substantial information knowledge-base for the development of the server.

Some questions require your honesty and efforts - please don't be stingy with either! :) Any questions are highly encouraged. Again, this isn't supposed to be any kind of a highly complicated survey - it's actually the exact opposite.. So please, go ahead and fill out the forms..

CLICK HERE FOR THE SURVEY!

Thank you so much!

Here are the links to the previous articles posted on Reddit, RMS and rAthena

Warm Regards,

Pranav ~

Hi there everyone, there has been one more question added down below at the end to the survey which would help you to stay updated - an email address field. Please feel free to add it in there or PM me here on the forums instead if you don't wish to fill the survey out again. Thank you for your time,

Warm Regards,

Pranav

40 replies in 2 days.. This is absolutely amazing people!! The replies are quite insightful and really eye opening in certain cases.. This perspective of the general player quota should definitely put us on the right path.. Thanks once again and please keep those posts coming in.. :) Thanks much

Warm Regards,

Pranav

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  17

Hi zeonrules ! I took a little bit of my time to answer the survey.

Now, I'd like to know : will you share the replies ? The questions are general (not only targeted for your server) so it could be very helpful for anyone that wants to start a server.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  141

Nice to see someone doing this :D

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  54

Now, I'd like to know : will you share the replies ? The questions are general (not only targeted for your server) so it could be very helpful for anyone that wants to start a server.

Bad idea, there is definitely some private information involved in this. He's welcome to share his conclusions though, I'm sure a lot could be learned from them.

Hi There Nyax,

Although I don't mind sharing the results, it would go against the plans I had made so far. The research I've put my time and effort into are quite useful not just to me, but to anyone who owns or plans to own a RO server in the future. Demographic results as these are quite useful - IF they're used properly.. I will ponder over this and let you guys know if I can make things public. If not, I certainly hope people are smart enough to notice the results in the server that gets created by the end of this project ;)

Nice to see someone doing this :D

Thanks much Snow! :) I hope I succeed and time permits me to do this full heartily!

Bad idea, there is definitely some private information involved in this. He's welcome to share his conclusions though, I'm sure a lot could be learned from them.

I agree.. Same reply above.. :)