Problem with clicking

Eterno

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50

my sv have a problem with the click: sometime, when I click far about 6 cells, the character doesn't move, but when I click near the char - it moves.... Normaly, if I click far about 10 cell, the charater always moves - the problem just appears sometime but still annoy me :< .... I'm so confused. Hope someone can help me :(

p/s: sr for my bad english

16 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1479

Hello Eterno,

This sounds like a client problem. what is your client?

As well, can you see NPCs when they are standing more than 7 cells-distanced around you? how about 10? and 14?

Have a nice day!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6

Hello !

I just post because I have the same problem, my executable is 2010-11-16aRagexeRE.

If someone has an idea, please help me.

Sorry for my bad english.

Cordially Moon.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  155

hey same here specially when i click my NPC custom my character doesnt move it happens when i update my svn but someone tells me that i need to update my NPC scripts too...the problem is i dont know how to fix or update the scripts

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  52

I have this same problem with client 2012-04-10

Is there another stable newer client any recommend?

Edited by Kloshke

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  155

i think this will be a bug error so one of us can report this, i cant report this coz i have 1 report on bug issue so pls 1 of you report what we experienced

Where you want i post this ? (sorry i'm new on Rathena's forum).

• Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  573

same problem here. my client is 2012-04-10. when I click my Healer npc 7 cells away or just beside the NPC I still cannot move. still need to warp again to make my character move. :D

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  554

my sv have a problem with the click: sometime, when I click far about 6 cells, the character doesn't move, but when I click near the char - it moves.... Normaly, if I click far about 10 cell, the charater always moves - the problem just appears sometime but still annoy me :< .... I'm so confused. Hope someone can help me  :(

disable official walkpath..if your between an obstacle you can only do no more than 14 walk path cells beyond that you cannot go to that cell...

hey same here specially when i click my NPC custom my character doesnt move it happens when i update my svn but someone tells me that i need to update my NPC scripts too...the problem is i dont know how to fix or update the scripts
its an npc problem..you must change close to end if your using a script without dialog..because its more appropriate to use end than close..

:meow:

Hellow malufett, thank you for your help ! =)

I look for the subject who speaks of walkpath and unfortunately I can't find one, can you tell me what it's please ?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  554

This is good, the problem is solved, thank you very much for your help!! =)

• Content Count:  53

same problem here. my client is 2012-04-10. when I click my Healer npc 7 cells away or just beside the NPC I still cannot move. still need to warp again to make my character move. :D

Yeah I have same problem with same client, also I am using default healer NPC that comes in rAthena.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  197

my sv have a problem with the click: sometime, when I click far about 6 cells, the character doesn't move, but when I click near the char - it moves.... Normaly, if I click far about 10 cell, the charater always moves - the problem just appears sometime but still annoy me :< .... I'm so confused. Hope someone can help me  :(

disable official walkpath..if your between an obstacle you can only do no more than 14 walk path cells beyond that you cannot go to that cell...

>> 

its an npc problem..you must change close to end if your using a script without dialog..because its more appropriate to use end than close..

i've done to checking the script of the npc healer and w/  walkpath also, i think the problem is in the update of rathena updates.

my problem is in the Healer NPC i also try to change the Healer NPC.

same problem occurred my character stock on a place, but before the updates its working fine

Edited by pr3p

• Content Count:  53

>> 

i've done to checking the script of the npc healer and w/  walkpath also, i think the problem is in the update of rathena updates.

my problem is in the Healer NPC i also try to change the Healer NPC.

same problem occurred my character stock on a place, but before the updates its working fine

Yeah I thought it might have started after I updated rathena but wasn't sure, hope it gets fixed soon.

• Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  573

I solved my problem by changing "close;" to end; in my healer script also applies to the breeder of rA. I changed all to end; if there is no dialogue for an NPC :D

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  197

can you share your npc healer sir or the edited one that's resolve npc healer problem thanks and looking for your fast response