GRF: GRF Editor

Tokei

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657

Hi, I am having a bit of an issue with grf editor. 

I recently just switched to Data Folder 4.0. 

http://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/

And the .exe is failing to read the new grf.

Steps I use:

1. Use GRF Builder to build my grf

2. Save it to my Ro Folder 

3. Patch the GRF with Data 4.0 Folder

4. Once finished, try to open the new FRESHLY patched grf, w/o any new content

5. Result: Folders show, but nothing happened. 

No Images

No files

Just the empty folders.

I have checked a V3 folder and it works perfectly. 

Can some one please check if this is occurring only to me? 

Fixed

I used GRFCL

Great Product!

I know your issue is fixed, but I'm still curious as to how you got errors with the regular method! The step 3 is what confuses me though, I'm not sure I understand what you did there. There are multiple ways to patch your GRF with GRF Editor, the easiest one is as follow :

- Open the GRF you want to patch with the editor (in your case, the one from steps 1 and 2)

- Drop the data folder from data_v4.0 directly on the opened data folder (in the editor, on the tree view). It should ask you if you want to merge the directory or add it as a subfolder. Select merge, wait maybe a second of two because you're adding 100k files and then save it!

I just tried doing that with a 0x200 and a 0x103 GRF and it worked fine.

Now what also worries me is that GRF Editor will not show empty folders, so I'm really wondering how you managed to do that ;o.

Edited by Tokei

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  58

Lol, I am curious to know that as well.
Btw Step 3 = merging data folder w/ saved GRF. 

Edit: I finished testing your method and it is easier! 
I didn't know I could drag and drop to such an extent.
Thank You.

Edited by Deimler

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  392

I'm too lazy to look and the code and fix it myself, so I'm just gonna leave it here:

> GrfCL.exe -breakOnExceptions true -extractRgz file.rgz .

fires -shellopen nevertheless.

Also if file.rgz is not found, it throws an exception:

#Log : Breaking on exceptions = True
//
//  GRF Error Handler has thrown an exception :
//  Error level : Warning
//  Message :
        Could not find file 'F:\RAGNAROK ONLINE\CLIENT\TOOLS\GRF Editor v1.2.6\GrfCL\file.rgz'.
//________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#Log : Extracted RGZ to file.rgz

but does not break.

Both bugs are little annoying, especially when processing a huge amount of files (every rgz unpacked = lost application focus; no chance to really spot missing files - need to check for them in shell script instead)

Almost forgot, using v.1.2.6

Edited by Gepard

Both bugs are little annoying, especially when processing a huge amount of files (every rgz unpacked = lost application focus; no chance to really spot missing files - need to check for them in shell script instead)

Almost forgot, using v.1.2.6

Indeed, this seems quite annoying. This is the expected behavior though, but I added some fixes for it. The breakOnExceptions command will only work for general exceptions; the one you're receiving is a GRF exception and it's treated differently. Nonetheless, these commands have been updated/added :

-breakOnExceptions
        Requires a key press on exceptions.
   <1>  Breaks on general exceptions (true or false).
 <opt>  Breaks on GRF exceptions (true or false, false by default).

-exitOnExceptions
        Terminates the application on any exception.
   <1>  Exits on any exception (true or false, false by default).

Breaking on exceptions will only pause the application and wait for you to read the message, then it will keep going normally. Exiting on exceptions will terminate the running instance of GrfCL (this includes exceptions from the GRF as well).

So in your case, you would write :
GrfCL.exe -breakOnExceptions true true -extractRgz file.rgz
(This might give you two breaks if there's an exception, one for general exception and one for GRF exception)
or
GrfCL.exe -breakOnExceptions false true -extractRgz file.rgz
(This will only break on GRF exceptions, hence only breaking on missing file exceptions)
or
GrfCL.exe -exitOnExceptions true -extractRgz file.rgz
or
GrfCL.exe -extractRgz file.rgz (this is the same as the previous line if there aren't any other commands)

Or well... since this tool is meant for processing multiple files, I'd go for this batch file (it will extract all .rgz files in alphabetical order in the current folder) :
@echo off

REM I wouldn't want to break on exceptions, I'd rather read them all at the end
set c= -breakOnExceptions false false
setlocal enabledelayedexpansion

REM You can change *.rgz to C:\temp5\*.rgz, just as an example

FOR %%f in (*.rgz) DO (
    set c=!c! -eRgz "%%f" "myROFolder"
)

set c=%c% -break

GrfCL.exe %c%

ShellOpen was integrated in the RGZ class; this was an actual bug and it's been fixed now. Also fixed the weird saving progress for RGZ files. If you've got other problems, don't hesitate!
Edited by Tokei

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to 1.3.1, many updates have been done so I'll cut to the important ones.

- Previous settings will be erased due to the new way they're saved, not a big issue.

ACT to GIF option

ACT to GIF is now possible with GrfCL, the command will look like the code sample below. It has many optional arguments that you can check out with "-help gif". The background will always be transparent regardless of the /bColor chosen, this parameter will only be useful if you smooth the edges with the /scaling=HighQuality option.

GrfCL.exe -gif C:\myGifs "C:\RO data\data\sprite\¸ó½ºÅÍ\*.act" 1 /bColor=White /ignore=True -break

tcg.gif

Example with lost_dragon.act/spr (image is big, here's the link instead) : http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/986/wa1.gif

Palette recolorer

This tool is meant to recolorer generic sprites which use gradients in their palettes. That means it's useless if the palette has no "logic" in it. The goal of it is really to generate good looking palettes with little effort. It's based on pattern detection to identify gradients that are most likely related (therefore there are no specific configuration for sprites - hair, character, mob... they're all treated the same). Creating character palettes will work, but it's not very convenient (there are better tools on rA for that).

How to use it
  • Load a sprite (directly from the GRF or a folder), in this example I'm using acidus.spr because it's an easy one.
  • The palette of this sprite is a total mess. Anyway... you'll notice global settings at the top for the sprite. To see them in action, you will have to change the current seed, because the seed 0 is treated differently (initial palette, not affected by settings). To do that, simply press Next. You should have gotten a relatively "nice" sprite already, but it's possible to do better.
    • Gradient scale : The amount of variation of the gradients.
    • Themes coherance : A theme has multiple gradients and they all use the same color (hence the term 'theme'). Decreasaing this value will make each of these colors change a little (creating a variation between similar gradients).
    • Brightness : Increase or decrease the luminosity of the gradients.
    • Grayscale : Decreasing this setting will make the colors 'stronger' while increasing it will make the colors look flat.
    • Pattern search : the range of the search for connecting gradients. Increasing this value will generate less themes (and connect more gradients together).
    • Auto color : Auto color will change the luminosity of the gradient according to the original palette. Decreasing this value will usually create bad looking sprites.
    • Pixels coherance : Indicates the correlation between the new sprite and the old sprite (higher = better).
    • Seed : The seed to generate the palette. The seed can be used with different sprites to generate a set; it's a controlled seed and it's not entirely random. For example, if the seed generates a full red palette, you can change the settings, load a different sprite and it will still be a full red palette.
  • If you keep pushing the Next button, you'll notice the tail of the acidus doesn't always have the same color as the main body. To fix this, you have two options : automatic fix or manual fix. The first option is to simply increase the pattern search until the tail has the same color as the body. This works well in most cases, but it might not be the best option here. Instead, search for the main body gradients (press Shift while hovering on the palette), then press Ctrl to select the connected gradients. Now you have to add the tail to the theme, so keep using Shift until you find the tail gradient and left click on it to select it as well. Once you're done, go to edit and "Make a new theme" (Ctrl-M). If you change the color while selecting these palettes, it will also create a new theme automatically, but the auto color feature will be turned off (so you might want to turn it back on). Here's what you should end up with :
 o5h.png
  • Now you can simply keep pressing Next and always have nice looking acidus. If you go the sprite image #50, you'll probably have a weird looking fire ball. This happens because the palette is so messed up that the gradient was detected as not a gradient. The color of the gradient will be linked to other gradients in the palette when that happens, but this solution might fail (like it's the case here). To fix this, you can set the original gradient as a fixed theme (it won't be modified by any settings). This is done via Specials -> Replace selection with original palette (the gradients you have to select in this case are 7, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 24; using shift to find them makes it quite easy). I ended up 
  • Save your palette themes for another use with File -> Save settings. This will save your seed, your global settings and your custom themes on the right panel.
  • You can copy the initial palette by clicking on Default, then Edit -> Generate custom themes from connected themes -> Press Next.
This tool was made for fun; I've decided to add it because it actually works well for regular sprites.

GRF Encryption
Custom encryption of files in the GRF for version 0x200 is possible. See the application's description for a simple how-to-use guide. It's rather simple though... To get you started, go in Tools -> GRF encryption.

Have fun and leave a comment/suggestion!
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2997

Simply amazing. I'm sure a lot of users will find the decryption feature especially useful. ^^

• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  806

Wonderful additions

Simply amazing. I'm sure a lot of users will find the decryption feature especially useful. ^^

seconded

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  587

Hi~Tokei,

Can you add  the source files  list  which the map uses  when  the user  view the *.rsw  file

Hi~Tokei,

Can you add  the source files  list  which the map uses  when  the user  view the *.rsw  file

I believe what you want are the resource files of the map : .rsm objects. When displaying object properties, list of strings are now displayed as well so you'll see all the .rsm used by the map (ModelResources). For the textures used for the ground, see the .gnd file. If that's not what you wanted, give an example or more details!

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  587

Hi~Tokei,

I believe what you want are the resource files of the map : .rsm objects. When displaying object properties, list of strings are now displayed as well so you'll see all the .rsm used by the map (ModelResources). For the textures used for the ground, see the .gnd file. If that's not what you wanted, give an example or more details!

yes , I mean  the resource files of the map . sorry for  bad English description.

I already  got  the feature  I want  by updating to version 1.32 thanks for  your  new version

older version 1.30  cant show the resource files of the map when I view the *.rsw  file

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1302

@tokei hello sir ? 

how to encrypt the files ? 

i try encrypt all and its works. 

then i try to login with my encrypt grf with the dll my client crash.

how to fix it ? 

what folder i should not encrypt ?

can you provide more detail for encrypt without error ? 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  20

--------------    08/28/2013 00:47:12    --------------
        Loaded assemblies : 
            mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            GRF Editor, Version=1.3.7.685, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            ErrorManager, Version=1.2.4982.5378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            Utilities, Version=1.2.4982.5378, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            TokeiLibrary, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            GRF, Version=1.2.4982.5380, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            ICSharpCode.AvalonEdit, Version=4.3.1.9429, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9cc39be672370310
            Be.Windows.Forms.HexBox, Version=1.5.0.34411, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e0e5adf0ebc99863
            System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
            WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            PresentationFramework.Aero, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
            PresentationFramework-SystemXml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            UIAutomationTypes, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            Encryption, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            System.Xml.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            UIAutomationProvider, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.Initialize()
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.NextSample()
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.NextValue()
   at GRF.IO.CpuPerformance.GetCurrentCpuUsage()
   at GRFEditor.EditorMainWindow.<_loadCpuPerformance>b__b0()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
--------------      Inner exception      --------------

Errors for me, wont start.

Edited by Xyndor

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  65

Nice Tool! =)

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  715

--------------    08/28/2013 00:47:12    --------------
        Loaded assemblies : 
            PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            ICSharpCode.AvalonEdit, Version=4.3.1.9429, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9cc39be672370310
            Be.Windows.Forms.HexBox, Version=1.5.0.34411, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e0e5adf0ebc99863
            System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
            WindowsFormsIntegration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            PresentationFramework.Aero, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
            PresentationFramework-SystemXml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            UIAutomationTypes, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            System.Xml.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            PresentationFramework-SystemXmlLinq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
            UIAutomationProvider, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index '' was read from the registry.
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
   at System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--------------      Inner exception      --------------

Errors for me, wont start.

Same problem using 1.3.3 so i ended up using the older version which is 1.1.0 -_-. Here my crash.txt

--------------    08/28/2013 04:06:07    --------------
        Loaded assemblies :
            PresentationFramework.Luna, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
            Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
--------------      Inner exception      --------------

--------------    08/28/2013 04:06:35    --------------
        Loaded assemblies :
            PresentationFramework.Luna, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)

--------------    08/28/2013 04:07:16    --------------
        Loaded assemblies :

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1302

are u try to secure the grf ? 

• Content Count:  806

Try running with admin privileges

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  76

http://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/

Steps I use:

No Images

No files

Just the empty folders.

Fixed

I used GRFCL

Great Product!

Hi Please help i have same problem with you.. what did you do in GRFCL?

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  715

Maybe if your using Win 7. But im using Win XP SP3. The problem was running the application. Suddenly it closes and there is an error message pops up...

A critical error has been encountered.
The application has thrown an exception.
The application will most likely crash.

• Topic Count:  161
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  429

Maybe if your using Win 7. But im using Win XP SP3. The problem was running the application. Suddenly it closes and there is an error message pops up...

same error but my operating system is Win7 ?? 

run as administrator is not working also 

@tokei hello sir ? 

how to encrypt the files ? 

i try encrypt all and its works. 

then i try to login with my encrypt grf with the dll my client crash.

how to fix it ? 

what folder i should not encrypt ?

can you provide more detail for encrypt without error ? 

There are a couple of reasons why the client would crash after loading the modified DLL. Make sure you have cps.dll in your RO folder and that cps.dll hasn't been modified and is the original version. You cannot rename your client executable once the client file is generated. The dll and the exe are bound together (you must use the generated executable for the client to use the wrapper).

Try to start the client without using an encrypted GRF (just remove your 0=myEncrypted.grf line in the data.ini file), only with the modified client and the wrapper (wrp.dll). If the client still crashes, then you didn't follow the steps provided in the program's description.

If that works fine but not while using an encrypted GRF, then the protection used to prevent dll injection is generating false positives and won't allow your client to decrypt encrypted files. For now, this isn't an issue I will solve right away.

Running the application with administrator privileges won't change anything as it already requires administrator privileges to run. The application would be way too limited with all these restrictions anyway.

Apparently this an issue with the perfermance counters used for the CPU performance management system. The issue 'should' be fixed with the new verion (1.3.4) and in case of failure to load the counters, it will assume the cpu isn't being overused. Let me know if this fix worked.

Steps I use:

No Images

No files

Just the empty folders.

Fixed

I used GRFCL

Great Product!

Hi Please help i have same problem with you.. what did you do in GRFCL?

GrfCL is a side product of GRF Editor which is used to call the interfaces of the libraries; it's meant to be used for scripts and testing. Drag and drop folders to merge them (read the post after the one you quoted). You don't need to use GrfBuilder to build your GRF either... well you can but that makes no sense. Explain your issue and I'm sure there's a way to do it =).

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  509

i just download the newest version 1.3.4

and crash (wont start)

im using WIndows 7 32bit

--------------    09/14/2013 01:04:10    --------------
        Loaded assemblies : 
            ErrorManager, Version=1.2.4995.7277, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            Utilities, Version=1.2.4995.7277, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            GRF, Version=1.2.4995.7280, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Initialization of 'System.Windows.Controls.Label' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top), Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. General Exception (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131500) ---> System.Exception: Unable to load the following resourse : GRFEditor.Files.PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top).dll
   at GRFEditor.GRFEditorMain.<Main>b__0(Object sender, ResolveEventArgs arguments)
   at System.AppDomain.OnAssemblyResolveEvent(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String assemblyFullName)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadExternalAssembly(Boolean classic, Boolean generic, Assembly& assembly, String& assemblyName)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadThemedDictionary(Boolean isTraceEnabled)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindDictionaryResource(Object key, Type typeKey, ResourceKey resourceKey, Boolean isTraceEnabled, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference, Boolean& canCache)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindResourceInternal(Object key, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindThemeStyle(DependencyObjectType key)
   at System.Windows.StyleHelper.GetThemeStyle(FrameworkElement fe, FrameworkContentElement fce)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.UpdateThemeStyleProperty()
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnInitialized(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.TryFireInitialized()
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.EndInit()
   at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.InitializationGuard(XamlType xamlType, Object obj, Boolean begin)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
--------------      Inner exception      --------------
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top), Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. General Exception (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131500)
File name: 'PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top), Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' ---> System.Exception: Unable to load the following resourse : GRFEditor.Files.PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top).dll
   at GRFEditor.GRFEditorMain.<Main>b__0(Object sender, ResolveEventArgs arguments)
   at System.AppDomain.OnAssemblyResolveEvent(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String assemblyFullName)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadExternalAssembly(Boolean classic, Boolean generic, Assembly& assembly, String& assemblyName)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadThemedDictionary(Boolean isTraceEnabled)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindDictionaryResource(Object key, Type typeKey, ResourceKey resourceKey, Boolean isTraceEnabled, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference, Boolean& canCache)
   at System.Windows.SystemResources.FindResourceInternal(Object key, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference)
   at System.Windows.StyleHelper.GetThemeStyle(FrameworkElement fe, FrameworkContentElement fce)
   at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.InitializationGuard(XamlType xamlType, Object obj, Boolean begin)

--------------    09/14/2013 01:11:31    --------------
        Loaded assemblies : 
            ErrorManager, Version=1.2.4995.7277, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            Utilities, Version=1.2.4995.7277, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
            GRF, Version=1.2.4995.7280, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Initialization of 'System.Windows.Controls.Label' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top), Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. General Exception (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131500) ---> System.Exception: Unable to load the following resourse : GRFEditor.Files.PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top).dll
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
--------------      Inner exception      --------------
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top), Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. General Exception (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131500)
File name: 'PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top), Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' ---> System.Exception: Unable to load the following resourse : GRFEditor.Files.PresentationFramework.Elune 3 (Top).dll

Edited by Kichi

• Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  374

This is my EDITOR and this is the best

and crash (wont start)

im using WIndows 7 32bit

Disable your custom windows theme for now; WPF issue. When I have more time I'll find a proper solution though ;P.

Edited by Tokei

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  509

and crash (wont start)

im using WIndows 7 32bit

Disable your custom windows theme for now; WPF issue. When I have more time I'll find a proper solution though ;P.

Wew it work

weird error -.-"

thanks Tokai