Stolao

Stolao's Daily Login Reward [v2.0B]

Recommended Posts

Released a Version 2 for testing, its a separate file

Update Info
 

2.00 Origional Make
2.01 Fixed Logic Bug
2.02 Fixed Year Multiplier
2.03 Added an IP check
2.04 Split Rewards up
2.05 Move ip check to Daily reward collection
2.06 Added ability to see next day via commands/relogging
2.07 Added Delay
2.08 Moved Delay to none VIP only
2.09 Removed some useless lines
2.0A Removed Menus due to bugs
2.0B Fixed VIP Cutin
2.0C Added it showing previos day cutin
2.0D Added a for loop
2.0E Fixed Ramined logged in time calculation (visual bug)
2.0F Added a F_InsertPlural to "more minute"
2.10 Added a Mac Check
2.11 Changed the IP check to [Sader1992] version
2.12 Enable Bound Type
2.13 Added 'collectreward', 'dailyreward', 'collectdaily' Commands
2.14 Added 'nextreward' Command
2.15 Added Daily Buffs
2.16 Added Exp Rewards
2.17 Removed Reards for Autotraders
2.18 Move Buffs to Daily so VIP wont trigger twice
2.19 Optimized Slightly
2.1A Fixed a bug with VIP getting bonus rewards in normal rewards
2.1B Fixed some documentaion

 

Edited by Stolao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 12:25 PM, Stolao said:

Released a Version 2 for testing, its a separate file

Update Info
 

2.00 Origional Make
2.01 Fixed Logic Bug
2.02 Fixed Year Multiplier
2.03 Added an IP check
2.04 Split Rewards up
2.05 Move ip check to Daily reward collection
2.06 Added ability to see next day via commands/relogging
2.07 Added Delay
2.08 Moved Delay to none VIP only
2.09 Removed some useless lines
2.0A Removed Menus due to bugs
2.0B Fixed VIP Cutin
2.0C Added it showing previos day cutin
2.0D Added a for loop
2.0E Fixed Ramined logged in time calculation (visual bug)
2.0F Added a F_InsertPlural to "more minute"
2.10 Added a Mac Check
2.11 Changed the IP check to [Sader1992] version
2.12 Enable Bound Type
2.13 Added 'collectreward', 'dailyreward', 'collectdaily' Commands
2.14 Added 'nextreward' Command
2.15 Added Daily Buffs
2.16 Added Exp Rewards
2.17 Removed Reards for Autotraders
2.18 Move Buffs to Daily so VIP wont trigger twice
2.19 Optimized Slightly
2.1A Fixed a bug with VIP getting bonus rewards in normal rewards
2.1B Fixed some documentaion

 

Sir... Im trying to use your script but something error shown up..

Quote

script error on npc/custom/testro/dailyrewardII.txt line 119
    parse_simpleexpr: unexpected character

*  119 :                        deletearray [email protected]$['['0],getarraysize([email protected]$);


It show error on those line.

Edited by CheckMate
it show email protected actually it just (@XT$)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CheckMate said:

Sir... Im trying to use your script but something error shown up..


It show error on those line.

Oh shit my bad I fixed locally but not live, it has an extra [ in that line that's all I'll fix once home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stolao said:

Oh shit my bad I fixed locally but not live, it has an extra [ in that line that's all I'll fix once home

Owh.. I thougt cuz it was my problem.. Thx.. extra [ <--- okay2 thx for clarification sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, a question about buffs... 

on my server I've been using the 2.1c version for a few days and everything seems to work fine, but I'd like some advice regarding the buffs. At the moment the list of buffs we use is as follows:

    setarray .BuffInfo
                ,198,1,60,10    // Day 1: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,2,60,25    // Day 2: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,3,60,1        // Day 3: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,198,4,60,10    // Day 4: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,5,60,25    // Day 5: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,6,60,1        // Day 6: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,272,7,60,10    // Day 7: -10% reduction of skill cost for 60 Mins
                ,198,8,60,10    // Day 8: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,9,60,25    // Day 9: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,10,60,1    // Day 10: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,198,11,60,10    // Day 11: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,12,60,25    // Day 12: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,13,60,1    // Day 13: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,272,14,60,10    // Day 14: -10% reduction of skill cost for 60 Mins
                ,198,15,60,10    // Day 15: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,16,60,25    // Day 16: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,17,60,1    // Day 17: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,198,18,60,10    // Day 18: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,19,60,25    // Day 19: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,20,60,1    // Day 20: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,272,21,60,10    // Day 21: -10% reduction of skill cost for 60 Mins.
                ,198,22,60,10    // Day 22: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,23,60,25    // Day 23: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,24,60,1    // Day 24: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,198,25,60,10    // Day 25: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,26,60,25    // Day 26: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,27,60,1    // Day 27: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,272,28,60,10    // Day 28: -10% reduction of skill cost for 60 Mins
                ,198,29,60,10    // Day 29: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,30,60,25    // Day 30: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,31,60,1;    // Day 31: Life Insurance for 60 Mins

 

Some of these buffs, however, do not have a status icon (as it has "Life Insurance" for example) and instead of creating custom status icons (which requires too much work and time for me) I prefer to replace the buffs without the icons with other buffs that have a default status icon already working.
Can you suggest me some buffs using the status icons?
This is the information of my client:
kRO client 2017-06-29
Ragexe 2015-11-04a (diffed)

Just for general information these are our daily rewards (psd by gangmusic )

daily.jpg

 

Edited by CyberDevil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CyberDevil said:

Hi all, a question about buffs... 

on my server I've been using the 2.1c version for a few days and everything seems to work fine, but I'd like some advice regarding the buffs. At the moment the list of buffs we use is as follows:

    setarray .BuffInfo
                ,198,1,60,10    // Day 1: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,2,60,25    // Day 2: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,3,60,1        // Day 3: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,198,4,60,10    // Day 4: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,5,60,25    // Day 5: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,6,60,1        // Day 6: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,272,7,60,10    // Day 7: -10% reduction of skill cost for 60 Mins
                ,198,8,60,10    // Day 8: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,9,60,25    // Day 9: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,10,60,1    // Day 10: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,198,11,60,10    // Day 11: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,12,60,25    // Day 12: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,13,60,1    // Day 13: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,272,14,60,10    // Day 14: -10% reduction of skill cost for 60 Mins
                ,198,15,60,10    // Day 15: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,16,60,25    // Day 16: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,17,60,1    // Day 17: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,198,18,60,10    // Day 18: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,19,60,25    // Day 19: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,20,60,1    // Day 20: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,272,21,60,10    // Day 21: -10% reduction of skill cost for 60 Mins.
                ,198,22,60,10    // Day 22: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,23,60,25    // Day 23: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,24,60,1    // Day 24: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,198,25,60,10    // Day 25: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,26,60,25    // Day 26: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,27,60,1    // Day 27: Life Insurance for 60 Mins
                ,272,28,60,10    // Day 28: -10% reduction of skill cost for 60 Mins
                ,198,29,60,10    // Day 29: +10% Hp for 60 Mins
                ,196,30,60,25    // Day 30: +25 Flee for 60 Mins
                ,260,31,60,1;    // Day 31: Life Insurance for 60 Mins

 

Some of these buffs, however, do not have a status icon (as it has "Life Insurance" for example) and instead of creating custom status icons (which requires too much work and time for me) I prefer to replace the buffs without the icons with other buffs that have a default status icon already working.
Can you suggest me some buffs using the status icons?
This is the information of my client:
kRO client 2017-06-29
Ragexe 2015-11-04a (diffed)

Just for general information these are our daily rewards (psd by gangmusic )

daily.jpg

 

Life insurance has an icon, it's a red scythe.

 

This is just a baseline script feel free to change anything you want. As for what sc to use, not particularly no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @Stolao for your answer. Another easy question... I would like to insert a sound effect (already present in my client) when a player receive the daily prize, but I receive a server-side error if I insert it like this:
 

			if(checkweight2(.@itms,.@qnts)){
				for(.@x = 0; .@x < .@y; .@x++){
					if(.Mode & 128)
						getitembound  .@itms[.@x], .@qnts[.@x], .Bound_Mode;
						soundeffect "rareItem.wav",0;
					else	getitem  .@itms[.@x], .@qnts[.@x];
                  				soundeffect "rareItem.wav",0;
				}

This is the error:
 

(06/13/2018 15:45:10) [ Error ] : 
script error on npc/custom/DailyReward_v2.txt line 147
    parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function
   142 : 			if(checkweight2([email protected],[email protected])){
   143 : 				for([email protected] = 0; [email protected] < [email protected]; [email protected]++){
   144 : 					if(.Mode & 128)
   145 : 						getitembound  [email protected][[email protected]], [email protected][[email protected]], .Bound_Mode;
   146 : 						soundeffect "rareItem.wav",0;
*  147 : 					'e'lse	getitem  [email protected][[email protected]], [email protected][[email protected]];
   148 : 							soundeffect "rareItem.wav",0;
   149 : 				}
   150 : 			} else {
   151 : 				message strcharinfo(0),"[Daily Rewards]: You cannot carry the prizes, please use storage and relog.";
   152 : 				continue;

where can I put soundeffect "rareItem.wav",0; in your script for not having errors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try adding the { } when using a multi line if()else

ie

					if(.Mode & 128){
 						getitembound  [email protected][[email protected]], [email protected][[email protected]], .Bound_Mode;
 						soundeffect "rareItem.wav",0;
 					} else	getitem  [email protected][[email protected]], [email protected][[email protected]];

 

Edited by Stolao
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Stolao, as always you are an exquisite and kind person! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He tells me Reward is available but he does not give it to me automatically. Or should I add some npc to go claim the prize?

I have active revision by ip and by mac last unique id.

I have gepard shield

 

=(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 1:36 AM, Xiao said:

He tells me Reward is available but he does not give it to me automatically. Or should I add some npc to go claim the prize?

I have active revision by ip and by mac last unique id.

I have gepard shield

 

=(

If you have a wait you have to claim reward via commands, or giving the NPC a physical location to talk to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just testing your script on my test server and every time i log into the server i get the next days reward. It also happens when i use the @ commands it will continue to give the next days reward.  I didn't modify the script in any way.  Does this happen to anybody else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2018 at 2:16 AM, crossworld said:

I was just testing your script on my test server and every time i log into the server i get the next days reward. It also happens when i use the @ commands it will continue to give the next days reward.  I didn't modify the script in any way.  Does this happen to anybody else?

I also experience that. Maybe Stalao can help us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...