• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  84

Well better get remaking the Female Sasuke XD

• Group:  Members

I'm not putting this project down, Its still on progress, Just waiting for Lilith for my little request. I wonder why it takes so long.

:)

Y wasn't I updated that we have a new member? Or am I replaced?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  806

maybe lilith is an intern :P

Hmmm I dont even know him/her. But we do need the help :D I hope more talented and great people would help us make the server

Who wants to see some previews of the Female Chunin Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, and Shikamaru? heheheheh

who doesnt :P

Bad News guys.  /sob

I wont be able to finish all the sprites in time. BECAUSE I'm gonna focus on my studies. I'm a 4th year High school student so this is a big deal for me and my parents. BUT It doesn't mean I'm leaving the Project. Heck no! I will still make the sprites. But it will take more time. Hope you guys understand :D

Bad news indeed  /sob  .  But what to do school is more important. Hope you will get some time to work on them soon /no1

Bad news indeed  /sob  .  But what to do school is more important. Hope you will get some time to work on them soon /no1

Yeah hope sir Ipis reads this. Just to clarify IM NOT RESIGNING OR QUITTING Im just gonna be gone for a while and focus on my studies hope u guys understand :D Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! :D I made some previews of SOME Chuunin classes enjoy!

New_Classes.jpg

More will come after my exams Wish me luck!

More power to RagNaruto!!

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  225

New_Classes.jpg

hell yeah  /oops this is awesome

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  562

a bit too much orange in uzumaki, everything else is perfect.

New_Classes.jpg

/no1  Best of luck for the exams 

New_Classes.jpg

/no1  Best of luck for the exams 

Lol feels like I'm taking the Chuunin exam hahah

• 3 weeks later...

I won't give anymore previews until I receive some updates about the server from sir Ipis.

It'll be pointless if I make sprites and the server won't continue.

I'm not saying it won't continue. I'm just worried that I'm working for nothing. Ya know what I mean?

And I tried asking sir Ipis about the status of the client but he won't reply. But I will still keep working on the sprites.

Sorry if my post doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Ultra Electro Magnetic Pop

I won't give anymore previews until I receive some updates about the server from sir Ipis.

It'll be pointless if I make sprites and the server won't continue.

I'm not saying it won't continue. I'm just worried that I'm working for nothing. Ya know what I mean?

And I tried asking sir Ipis about the status of the client but he won't reply. But I will still keep working on the sprites.

Sorry if my post doesn't make any sense.

makes sense actually. I am worried too that nothing other than avatar design alone have been demoed for a long time. I was hoping to see some more activity from Ipis too  /hmm

I've tried contacting sir Ipis and I think he's still waiting for Lilith's job to be done.

Continue or not I will make the sprites and sell them to whoever want to buy it.

I don't want to waste my efforts in making these for nothing.

• Content Count:  802

I've tried contacting sir Ipis and I think he's still waiting for Lilith's job to be done.

Continue or not I will make the sprites and sell them to whoever want to buy it.

You would get a spriting badge if you release for free ;<. Your works look interesting, looking forward to seeing a finished job :P.

You would get a spriting badge if you release for free ;<. Your works look interesting, looking forward to seeing a finished job :P.

What badge? /hmm I'm sorry but I have no idea what a spriting badge is. But I will SELL the sprites IF the server WON'T continue. Prob is the ones who will buy MIGHT get errors cuz I don't use RO color pallete 

What badge? /hmm I'm sorry but I have no idea what a spriting badge is. But I will SELL the sprites IF the server WON'T continue. Prob is the ones who will buy MIGHT get errors cuz I don't use RO color pallete 

A spriting badge is the badge I have below my avatar (it's the 50x50 pixel badge image :P).

Regarding the RO palette, yes, if you didn't maintain the standard RO palette, any palette change will be problematic. Yet you can reindexate the image to fit the standard palette #1 so at least it doesn't give errors if palette isn't changed. You can also repixel the colors to fit the RO palette, but that may be a pain in the neck... (however some people have took this measures in some cases: ie Usako's project to repixel all main official/custom hairstyles to make them use standard RO's brown color ramp)

A spriting badge is the badge I have below my avatar (it's the 50x50 pixel badge image :P).

Regarding the RO palette, yes, if you didn't maintain the standard RO palette, any palette change will be problematic. Yet you can reindexate the image to fit the standard palette #1 so at least it doesn't give errors if palette isn't changed. You can also repixel the colors to fit the RO palette, but that may be a pain in the neck... (however some people have took this measures in some cases: ie Usako's project to repixel all main official/custom hairstyles to make them use standard RO's brown color ramp)

Dang! I don't want to recolor my sprites -_- I used my own pallete in coloring. Can it be resolved without recoloring? I hate to recolor all  /sob   In all the sprites I've shown and done I never used the RO pallete once ahahah

You could create a custom palette ID specific for the custom jobs, which would work only for that custom job :P.

And I understand your view. RO standard palette would be considered a palette full of errors in our current days. However, it's design, even if it's not that good from an artistic point of view, it's very good for game graphics production and recolor-making. It's main advantage (regarding production) and main disadvantage (regarding artistic color quality) is the fact that color ramps are separated, and somewhat individualized.

If we see top-notch renowned pixel artist, they create palettes like this:

ramps.png(By pixel artist Adarias)

Which are definitely better than any palette with a similar organization like RO (separated color ramps). 

pallet.png

This, however, doesn't apply to RO, since we are looking to make graphics production and flexibility (ie, creating recolors) faster and better.

However, I believe we could get both advantages, fast production and flexibility with good artistic quality, if RO palette was somewhat like this:

xkps41.gif

(Art and palette made by Japanese pixel artist Syosa, one of my favs)

I'm wondering now if this could be also tried with RO palette (like making all 8th tones in all ramps the same color = blueish dark pink). Maybe Kamishi surprises us xD!

• Upvote 1

I srsly did not understand a thing XD hahaha I read in the RO wiki that I can add the color palette for that certain job. Which I think is a good thing. It would be a pain in the arse if I would recolor all that I've done so far.

Yeah, that's the best thing actually. Add a palette ID for a certain job so it doesn't need RO standard palette (nor RO standard palette's layout).

In my former post I was only discussing the structure of RO palette and professional pixel artists' palettes. Not really important actually xD!

I'm no pro XD I just make what I wanna make. If it looks good then I show it to people and if they like it then I will continue making it.