Ragnaruto

ipis

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  270

Huge fan of Naruto, I think the project is too ambitious. The amount of work needed to be put into it, might as well be a separate game from RO itself, custom skills, class sprites etc

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  84

Huge fan of Naruto, I think the project is too ambitious. The amount of work needed to be put into it, might as well be a separate game from RO itself, custom skills, class sprites etc

For skills we have it. Sprites I'm working on it. Client? STILL no update

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  270

For skills we have it. Sprites I'm working on it. Client? STILL no update

don't get me wrong, definitely an amazing project, lots of work put into it. Its just that I am not sure if there is a huge demand for this with all the work you plan to put/already put into it. I mean you may get 30-50 players cause its a cool theme, but the population/demand just isn't there anymore. If this was a web-based ro project, absolutely, I think it could be a huge hit

I have no idea what you just said cuz I'm just a spriter haha but you're probably right.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  19

The sprites are 100% ripped off from MY server that dates back from 2007, named , (www.nnfro.net), i also have another server online (www.nro.nnfro.net) with custom maps, bijuu sprites, mob sprites, hair sprites, EVERYTHING, those sprites he showed i personally know the spriters, they were made from the spriters i hired back in 2007/2008, think im lying? google nnfro and check the dates.

The sprites are 100% ripped off from MY server that dates back from 2007, named , (www.nnfro.net), i also have another server online (www.nro.nnfro.net) with custom maps, bijuu sprites, mob sprites, hair sprites, EVERYTHING, those sprites he showed i personally know the spriters, they were made from the spriters i hired back in 2007/2008, think im lying? google nnfro and check the dates.

Excuse me sir but I made the female sprites. I didn't take anything from your server.

I made the FEMALE Sprites 100%! I've seen and played in your server and you didn't have female sprites like mine. So stop claiming it's your own.

Edited by Ultra Electro Magnetic Pop

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  802

I will privately talk with @dexter to verify the male sprites were made for nnfro.

I encourage to start a new thread about his own Naruto-related female sprites project, as well as the original reworks he made for the male sprites.

The topic will remain closed meanwhile.