• Content Count:  1260

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2729

File Name: Inds bIndOnAtkCast Bonus

File Submitter: Ind

File Submitted: 23 Dec 2012

File Category: Source Modifications

Content Author: Ind

About

A bonus that allows an item to cause the user to cast a specific skill upon attack (instead of attacking).

Usage Example

1601,Rod,Rod,4,50,,400,15,,10,3,0x00818315,7,2,2,1,1,1,10,{ bonus2 bIndOnAtkCast,"WZ_FIREBALL",5; },{},{}

The above gives rod a attack range of 10 cells, and causes the user to cast WZ_FIREBALL Lv 5 when they try to attack

It works with all skills/types.

Support

Drop me a PM

Click here to download this file

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

I purchased this and it works very well for weapons with specified attack ranges. The only downside to it is that if you try to use it for a card effect close range melee weapons wont use the normal range of skills and will go right up to the target to use the skill. This is easily corrected if you use the bonus bAtkRange in the script also to set the attack range. I use my item_combo_db to modify my rods to have the effect without having to mess with any actual items (makes updates so much easier).

Peopleperson49

I use this this format in the item_combo_db to for all my rods:

1601:1601,{ bonus bAtkRange,6; bonus2 bIndOnAtkCast,17,1; }

Edited by Peopleperson49

• 6 years later...

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  159

@Ind the ind sekai bonus pack links all broken can you please share it again thank you more power

• Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  770

1 hour ago, DaemonSpade said:

@Ind the ind sekai bonus pack links all broken can you please share it again thank you more power

he already out from rathena or hercules long time ago ?

On 10/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, LearningRO said:

? i dont have a copy of the free release sad

On 10/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, LearningRO said:

do you have a backup for those #1 and #2? can you share it to me please ?

I never delete anything, lol. But, I don't know where the OnAtkCast went. I will post it if I find it. It was a real shame when they choose not to add these to the svn back in the day. I used the OnAtkCast on every one of my wands to allow players to do ranged magic damage when they were equipped. Ironically it's exactly how Ragnarok M does it now, years later. Since I always added back with each update it probably got lost somewhere.

Peopleperson49

Edited: I said I never delete anything... Since these were originally paid items I wouldn't normally give them out, but Ind gave them out several years back in the one of the posts above and his links are now broken. Keep in mind that these patches WILL WILL WILL need to be updated or manually installed to work correctly! However, I recently installed the OnAtkCast on a test server and it worked fine manually doing it. OR BETTER YET PLEASE ADD THEM TO THE GITHUB FOREVER!!!

IndBonusPack1.patch

IndBonusPack2.patch

IndOnAtkCast.patch

Edited by Peopleperson49
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Peopleperson49 said:

I never delete anything, lol. But, I don't know where the OnAtkCast went. I will post it if I find it. It was a real shame when they choose not to add these to the svn back in the day. I used the OnAtkCast on every one of my wands to allow players to do ranged magic damage when they were equipped. Ironically it's exactly how Ragnarok M does it now, years later. Since I always added back with each update it probably got lost somewhere.

Peopleperson49

Edited: I said I never delete anything... Since these were originally paid items I wouldn't normally give them out, but Ind gave them out several years back in the one of the posts above and his links are now broken. Keep in mind that these patches WILL WILL WILL need to be updated or manually installed to work correctly! However, I recently installed the OnAtkCast on a test server and it worked fine manually doing it. OR BETTER YET PLEASE ADD THEM TO THE GITHUB FOREVER!!!

IndBonusPack1.patch 5.21 kB · 3 downloads

IndBonusPack2.patch 5.94 kB · 3 downloads

IndOnAtkCast.patch 4.35 kB · 3 downloads

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW THANK YOU VERY GOD MUCH

I'm glad they could be of service. I would like to stress that you will have to update them as files change or get restructured over time. You might be able to pay someone a few dollars to update them for you and maybe share them here again to give back. Either way if I need them then I will just update them myself, but others might appreciate it.

Peopleperson49

On 11/4/2019 at 9:20 AM, Peopleperson49 said:

I'm glad they could be of service. I would like to stress that you will have to update them as files change or get restructured over time. You might be able to pay someone a few dollars to update them for you and maybe share them here again to give back. Either way if I need them then I will just update them myself, but others might appreciate it.

Peopleperson49

Done Updating ? everything is now working fine thank you very much @Peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  770

5 hours ago, DaemonSpade said:

Done Updating ? everything is now working fine thank you very much @Peopleperson49

could you share it?