help with navicat

itieldream

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

hi n.n recently I found a guide on how to make ro servers in a forum, and I said why not!.

everything was fine until I came to play with and eliminate navicat navicat user of, and to create the new connection will put the user and password to connect to the server you want to believe in navicat to add the database asking for the password, put the user to put in my new connection and I get the following error:

errobj.jpg

navicat and uninstall and reinstall it again and still gives me the same error ... I hope you can help me :) Thanks in advance and I hope they give me a quick solution n.n

and sorry for the spelling mistakes but do not speak English and I'm using the google translator ... translator crap: P

2 answers to this question

• Content Count:  707

Hi itieldream,

You need to install a MySQL server in order to use Navicat. Navicat is a SQL server browser, it isn't an actual SQL server; so you must install MySQL Community Server on your Desktop before you can use Navicat to browse your SQL database.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/

• Content Count:  5

I have it installed but still gives me problems aside and mysql not understand> _ <but I have navicat portable :) I'm using it and I could make my ro server now only have to put npc's and all that but thanks for the help :) ...

and can close the post