Suggestions to hopefully better rA!

Peopleperson49

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

I have two suggestions. One add a Forum Discussion along with all the other discussion ones on the main page. The other is a bit more involved, but I think that every account should have some kind of tracker for bug fixes, etc... There are a lot of people that contribute that are not fully recongized. It could list the number of comments they make to bug tracker, submitting bugs that are confirmed by devs, issue confirmations, bug tracker replies, etc... Whatever fits a normal user. Just something similar and without the donate button. Thanks.

Peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1315

I don't quite get what you're suggesting.

- Forum Discussion? What exactly is going to be discussed here that doesn't fit within any of the other existing forums?

- Some kind of tracker? Tracker as in what?

• Topic Count:  218
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1180

Forum discussion because suggestions like mine had no where to go, lol. Anyways, for the tracker I was talking about something similar to what was added for the devs which allows people to donate directly to them. However use it for normal users that support by helping confirm issues, submit bug reports, etc (what I typed earlier)... There are a lot of people that submit bug reports and without them the devs job would be much much harder if not nearly impossible! Just suggesting that they get something similar.

Peopleperson49

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2223

1. The rAthena Development sections are for emulator development. Since the forums are not part of rAthena trunk/, that's why it has a separate suggestion area (this forum: rAthena Forum Suggestions & Bugs).

F40uf.png

Anyways, for the tracker I was talking about something similar to what was added for the devs which allows people to donate directly to them. However use it for normal users that support by helping confirm issues, submit bug reports, etc (what I typed earlier)... There are a lot of people that submit bug reports and without them the devs job would be much much harder if not nearly impossible! Just suggesting that they get something similar.

Due to the way this hook counts commits and bugfixes, it can only display those stats for members with SVN accounts. The developers are discussing moving to another bug tracker because IPS has stopped supporting IP.Tracker.

In this new system, counting bug tracker replies & fixes for all members might be more feasible, so we will keep this suggestion on the table.

• Upvote 1