Gerome

Glight - Free Flux CP themes

File Name: Glight - Free Flux CP themes

File Submitter: Gerome

File Submitted: 03 Nov 2012

File Category: Web Resources

Content Author: Gerome

Glight( FluxCp Themes)

For those who want a clean and simple theme made not only look and behave great in the latest desktop browsers (as well as IE7!), but in tablet and smartphone browsers.

-PSD Included

Installation

- Extract FluxCPthemes_GlightV1.0_byGerome.rar to your "<flux_cp>" Folder.

- Open "<flux_cp>/config/application.php"

- Find This Line of Code..

'ThemeName'			=> 'default',

- Replace "default" to "Glight" which is the name of our Themes.

- So now it would look like this

'ThemeName'			=> 'Glight',

- Save your changes!

- Done!

Todo List

• To add/edit Slides, open gthemes/slideshow.php

Click here to download this file

Live Preview

• Upvote 3

Thanks @Gerome for this free flux themes. It is very light and ROish!

9.5/10 !

Nice release gerome btw can i edit some feature?

Images? ofcourse watermarks on ya buddy

thanks for this.. btw is this support eathena?? or rathena only?

rathena only..

but you can use it in non-renewal flux cp by replacing some folder w/ non-renewal one.

Thanks @Gerome for this free flux themes. It is very light and ROish!

i'm glad you like it. ^_^

Nice release gerome btw can i edit some feature?

Images? ofcourse watermarks on ya buddy

Yes You can.

@gerome

but you can use it in non-renewal flux cp by replacing some folder w/ non-renewal one.

what do you mean by that? guide please?

@Mootie

copy all folder in non-renewal_flux_cp/themes/default and paste it into /themes/Glight/

how i suppose to look at non-renewal_flux_cp? i downloaded xantara's flux control panel im actually using r16857 and i use searching button and i found bunch of answers that rathena can be pre-renewal or renewal even in the flux it can be pre-renewal or renewal so i was wondering that you said

copy all folder in non-renewal_flux_cp/themes/default and paste it into /themes/Glight/

how could i know the non-renewal_flux_cp? can you give some guide?

Edited by Mootie

wondering how to edit the color in the top? along with the banner? gliht ro

wondering how to edit the color in the top? along with the banner? gliht ro

open themes/Glight/css/gthemes.css

find this line of code

.server-heading {
   padding-top: 60px;
   height: 100px;
   /* IE10 Consumer Preview */
   background-image: -ms-radial-gradient(left top, circle farthest-side, #CF5FD3 0%, #68006C 100%);

/* Mozilla Firefox */
   background-image: -moz-radial-gradient(left top, circle farthest-side, #CF5FD3 0%, #68006C 100%);

/* Opera */
   background-image: -o-radial-gradient(left top, circle farthest-side, #CF5FD3 0%, #68006C 100%);

/* Webkit (Safari/Chrome 10) */
   background-image: -webkit-gradient(radial, left top, 0, left top, 846, color-stop(0, #CF5FD3), color-stop(1, #68006C));

/* Webkit (Chrome 11+) */
   background-image: -webkit-radial-gradient(left top, circle farthest-side, #CF5FD3 0%, #68006C 100%);

/* W3C Markup, IE10 Release Preview */
   background-image: radial-gradient(circle farthest-side at left top, #CF5FD3 0%, #68006C 100%);

}

Its great and simple (:! I've edited it so it looks blue and another diferent things (imafuckingnoob).. I can give you recoloured versions?cuz some users want it in another color :3

Baad english :c

nice design.

but i'm having a problem with the banner. i edited banner.psd and save it as banner.png and replace the default banner. but when i test my site. the banner is still the same. it's still glight ro. help please!

@M45T3R

can u give me recolored version for it? i want it red. and i want it to be Alter RO instead of glight ro. Thanks!

Edited by zXoOm

Simple but nice. I love it!

Thanks gerome :)

btw the width is full page of my screen, can i edit the width of the page? like here in this forum.

if can, where can i find the code?

Cool template! Simple but nice! I tried it using Xantara's FluxCP and theres a problem when entering birthday info, I think the coding is not compatible with Xantara's flux?

nice design.

but i'm having a problem with the banner. i edited banner.psd and save it as banner.png and replace the default banner. but when i test my site. the banner is still the same. it's still glight ro. help please!

@M45T3R

can u give me recolored version for it? i want it red. and i want it to be Alter RO instead of glight ro. Thanks!

Lul.. my PC has get sick.. il try to do it, it's easy

ok . Thanks. i'll just wait here!

nice design.

@M45T3R

ok! i'll just wait here!

Simply love this! Is there a way to edit the Home, etc to images.

to edit the offline and online to another image. -Thanks.

nice design.

@M45T3R

ok! i'll just wait here!

Done.. i hope you like it

Link:Glight-redcouloured.rar

post-2210-0-25038700-1352601289_thumb.png

nice design.

@M45T3R

ok! i'll just wait here!

Done.. i hope you like it

Link:Glight-redcouloured.rar

post-2210-0-25038700-1352601289_thumb.png

Thanks for this !

Thank you for releasing this style.

I needed to ask you a question.

Im trying to edit the slide images, and I've done so by editing directly into the slides folder.

I've replaced the three images with semi custom ones. But after sending it to the websites server I am still viewing the same images.

Could you tell me how I am to edit these images?

PS: Ive tried deleting the previews folder and re-uploaded the new one.

Dunno what happened It worked...

I refreshed the page like 100 times and it didn't change the image. After leaving for 20min and coming back I refreshed and it was changed...

"Magic!"

Edited by deimler

That is bcuz the old images was in ur cache, so... That "magic" was the cache has expired and it was re-cached.. To re-cache a page you need to clean it with their own cleaner or.. The program CCleaner

Hi Jerome,

Im getting this error when I installed your theme. I didnt edited any of the files.

[19-Nov-2012 00:44:52] PHP Notice: Undefined index: module in /**/**/**/**/themes/Glight/header.php on line 130

That is bcuz the old images was in ur cache, so... That "magic" was the cache has expired and it was re-cached.. To re-cache a page you need to clean it with their own cleaner or.. The program CCleaner

alternatively, you can refresh a page with a clean cache by hitting CTRL+F5 on your web browser

-----

-----

I really liked this theme, one thing I noticed, is that calcium kid's plugin flux cp cms addon does not show any news when this skin is active, do you know why that might be happening?

- I did change

addons/content_management/themes/default

to

addons/content_management/themes/Glight

but my attempt was unsuccessfull, any ideas?

EDIT: I hate when I find a solution right after posting for help u_u

The solution was to go to theme/Glight/main/index.php and add the following somewhere at the top of the file

<?php
$this->redirect($this->url('news','view'));
?>

thanks anyway /heh

Edited by a1252962

Server status is broken if FluxCP is on a different database than *athena.

Exception Details

Error: Flux_Error

Message: MySQL error (SQLSTATE: 42S02, ERROR: 1146): Table 'u555476117_cp.char' doesn't exist

File: /home/u555476117/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection/Statement.php:27

/home/u555476117/public_html/themes/Glight/gthemes/server_status.php 17 Flux_Connection_Statement::execute()

/home/u555476117/public_html/themes/Glight/header.php 114 include()

/home/u555476117/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php 359 include()

/home/u555476117/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render()

/home/u555476117/public_html/index.php 177 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 /home/u555476117/public_html/themes/Glight/gthemes/server_status.php(17): Flux_Connection_Statement->execute()

#1 /home/u555476117/public_html/themes/Glight/header.php(114): include('/home/u55547611...')

#2 /home/u555476117/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php(359): include('/home/u55547611...')

#3 /home/u555476117/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#4 /home/u555476117/public_html/index.php(177): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#5 {main}

Any way to make it connect to my rathena database?

Edited by Yetsuki