Invalid Credentials (CP via XAMPP on localhost)

Meister

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  841

I've been experiencing invalid login credentials and etc whenever I try to login on my flux control panel via xampp on my localhost..

Here's what I did..

Because I have installed a previous mysql administrator and browser port 3306 is being used already.. and when I installed xampp mysql didn't run. So what I did was changed the port assignment of the mysql bundled with xampp to 3308

And wallah I have installed xampp properly and control panel..

What my problem now is can't login to any accounts even all credential are correct! Checked md5 passwords but it is disabled..

Any solution to this? or what did I missed out? Did I screw the whole thing when I changed the mysql xampp port to 3308?

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  113

I guess you could try this.

under your flux folder, config folder, open servers.php

uncomment //'Port' => 3306,

then change 3306 to 3308

I havent tested that, I'm just wild guessing, but im pretty sure its just misconfigured if you can't access your login credentials on your flux, so maybe double checking your servers.php is a good start, make sure all connections are right.

then change 3306 to 3308

I havent tested that, I'm just wild guessing, but im pretty sure its just misconfigured if you can't access your login credentials on your flux, so maybe double checking your servers.php is a good start, make sure all connections are right.

It worked. Didn't notice that it was commented out.. Now what I'm experiencing is not authorized.. :(

then change 3306 to 3308

It worked. Didn't notice that it was commented out.. Now what I'm experiencing is not authorized.. :(

Yes by default its commented, only uncomment if you change your port. Where do you experience authorize thing ? after login ? did you successfully login ? I need more details about your issue.

then change 3306 to 3308

Yes by default its commented, only uncomment if you change your port. Where do you experience authorize thing ? after login ? did you successfully login ? I need more details about your issue.

I experience it after logging in... What's funny is that whenever I try to edit my loginbox to view who's login and click the username it appears like this.. see attached 1 (bump.jpg)..

but as you see the attached no. 2 (bam.jpg) all db's are already updated. Is it by chance a wrong code? or port issues? db issues?

post-3966-0-43132600-1351430453_thumb.jpg

post-3966-0-28758500-1351430511_thumb.jpg

Hmm, not really sure about that since I haven't experience that. Make sure your mysql account has privilege access to those tables.

Hmm, not really sure about that since I haven't experience that. Make sure your mysql account has privilege access to those tables.

How to give privilege access to xampp? I think it's the problem cause even by default themes have a problem when viewing account or database on flux.