Jeroen's Introduction page.

Ajjwidjdneidjenw

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161

Good day!

I've been registered for a while now, but as I'm using the... sorry for the interruption: *KITTY GET OUT OF MY SHOEBOX" Just happened.

Lets start over.

I've been registered for a while now, but as I'm using the rAthena forums more than ever I decided to properly introduce myself. So hi! I'm Jero short for Jeroen, I'm mainly being called Jero on the internet due to the pronunciation of my name being near impossible for foreigners. I'm a 19-year-old IT student from The Netherlands.I have registered on rAthena to obviously get a part of the community, and get more information within scripting and source coding(Really, just reading helps :P). I currently run my own server, though it isn't really popular. I also still work as Junior developer at Dark-RO, which really got me into it at some point. I am not here to ask for help about every small thing I don't know about ,if I want to know something I'd read up on it, there's enough sources on the internet; though if I can't figure it out, it is good to know there are great members on rAthena which over a good hand (+ still need to read the manual properly).

Re-reading this I sound weird, but whatever; you got the point.

During my 'normal' time, I'm a Metal head (into the alterantive music etc). I visit concerts, Festivals, enjoy drinking with friends etc etc. I also have work, school and all kinds of other stuff (I go to the gym, because really I need to lose some effing weight XD).

I'll be around more frequently from now on. Thanks for reading!

V Me, friends & Vocalist of August burns red @ Graspop 2012 Belgium.

403525_10151212155964622_1193235338_n.jpg

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119

Ooohh, the Netherlands is awesome, and I want to know how to pronounce your name now. >: Anyway yesh, rAthena is a good tool to practice and experiment with (sounds kinky >_>), I've learned quite a bit about scripting but haven't touched source yet though I plan to, eventually. Cool that you own a server, don't worry about it not being too popular, everyone starts out small. :) But nice to meet you!

Edited by Wolfeh

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  106

Ooohh, the Netherlands is awesome, and I want to know how to pronounce your name now. >: Anyway yesh, rAthena is a good tool to practice and experiment with (sounds kinky >_>), I've learned quite a bit about scripting but haven't touched source yet though I plan to, eventually. Cool that you own a server, don't worry about it not being too popular, everyone starts out small. :) But nice to meet you!

English pronounciation would be akin to; Ye-roon

But with a short 'roon' not as in Wayne Rooney, but shorter.

Ah the hell with it.

Welkom Jeroen. :)

• Upvote 1