Messed up Flux theme.

Najara

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  403

Hi there rA, been awhile. :)

For once I'm here to ask for some support, so if anyone could possible have a solution for this, I'll love you forever.

Here's the problem:

I bought a Flux CP design, which was all working perfectly on the preview website that the designer showed me.

The links were working, images were present, everything was working how it should (see preview website here)

After that we settled the money business and the designer sent me the files, I uploaded the modules and theme into my own CP.

After uploading the files... this is how it showed up on my website: click

Apparently something happened that got rid of all the images (beside the background image), all the codes, and whatsoever.

It can't be the config file: The theme was saved as 'default', so I shouldn't have to adjust this.

As for missing img files: This also can't be the case, I checked and all the files are right there.

Does anyone know what could've went wrong, or better yet, how to fix it? Like I said, I'll love you forever.

Edited by Najara

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  707

Hi Najara,

Please check the file called "error_log" within your website files, it should explain what issues your webserver has in generating the page.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  633

Check the links of the images, javascript and css

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  566

Try to go on your application.php, in your case, there is a custom themes and that needs to be rename as default.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  403

Check the links of the images, javascript and css

Hi JayPee. I haven't read anywhere that the links need to be changed manually....

Are you sure this could be the cause?

Hi Najara,

Please check the file called "error_log" within your website files, it should explain what issues your webserver has in generating the page.

Hi Asura, I'm unable to find a file called error_log, there however are a few files (into /cp and /cp/themes/(themename)/errors/) that have a error.php file.

But when I compare them with my default/working CP, there's no difference, they both say the same.

Try to go on your application.php, in your case, there is a custom themes and that needs to be rename as default.

Hi Jezu. Nope, I've already checked and it's already default; the theme folder and the theme name in application.php.

Thank you all for the help. Any other solution?

Edited by Najara

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30

Hi, I am shifting my house, so there is no internet. please wait for sometime until i get internet. I apologize for the situation.

Thank you.