• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  225

File Name: FluxCP Addon :: Giveaway

File Submitter: Jupeto

File Submitted: 23 Sep 2012

File Category: Web Resources

Content Author: Jupeto

About This Add-on

Giveaway add-on works like mail feature in the game of Ragnarok Online where users can message other players even they are offline because the message are stored in their mailbox for good.

By this wonderful addition to your control panel, trusted administrators may now send items and zenies as well as messages to your players without any hasle.

Use this tool if you want to spread stuffs to your players as a token of appreciation to their s

upport. You may also use this on events wherein you have to distribute items to selected winners or losers. Use this tool anyway you want, anywhere you want without limits.

Videos:

Demo Site : http://fluxcp.3eeweb.com/?module=giveaway

Compatibilities

Features

• Multiple character to send in single dispatch
  • Multiple Server Support ( Each allowed admins must have at least 1 character in each server )
  • Search Character Names/Ids Filter by;
    • ​Individual Character
    • Characters in an Account
    • Character in with Group Level
    • Members in a Guild
    • Members in a Party

[*]Search for Item name or id

[*]Ajax search

[*]Able to exclude account, character, group, guild, and party ids

[*]Admins can send / dispatch the following as of now, ( still open for suggestions )

• ​Items
    • Elemental Equipments ( mainly weapons that can be forged )
    • Equipments with card attached to it
    • Zeny

How to install -

1. Extract the downloaded addon (giveaway folder) into your FluxCP addons folder.
  2. Open addons/giveaway/config/access.php and edit according to your preferences.
  3. Open addons/giveaway/config/addon.php and edit according to your preferences. Save and exit when you're done.
  4. Locate the 'ai_giveaway_logs.sql' from the downloaded archive ( giveaway/schemas/charmapdb/ai_giveaway_logs.sql ) and execute it in your ragnarok database ( if you have multiple servers, execute in each ragnarok databases. )
  5. Go to or refresh your fluxcp web address from your browser
  6. Thank you for purchasing. That's all.

How to update

1. Download the latest build
  2. Extract the downloaded archive in your 'addons' folder and overwrite all the files except the files inside the 'addons/config' folder in case you modified it to your own preferences. That's all.
  3. Always check for database schemas in 'addons/giveaway/schemas/...'
    To check for new updates;
    • First is to check for add-on version and build number, let's say you have version 1.0.0 and build number 0001
    • Then check in 'addons/giveaway/schemas/charmapdb/' if there are any ai_giveaway_logs_update_1.0.0_0001.sql file, if there is then execute that file in your ragnarok database. If none then there's no update for it.

I'm still finding a way how to make this silently update itself, but for now let's just manually patch each update.

Support

Supports will only be entertained through rAthena PM system or directing to my provided contacts below.

Question and Answers

• Q ~ Excluded IDs are set but I can still send to those ids.
    A ~ Selecting "All Characters" will ignore the exclusion of IDs. This will be updated soon. ( exlcuded character IDs will now be excluded upon sending * Build 0005 *)
  • Q ~ I have multiple servers but whenever I switch to another server, there comes no Author showing
    A ~ Make sure that the Character ID specified in SenderCharID setting also exist in that selected server. ( function deprecated as of build 0007, each allowed administrators must have at least 1 character per account for this to work )
  • Q ~ I already specified the card name or id but still showing no result.
    A ~ Cards to be shown in the result depends on the type of your chosen item, ( e.g weapon cards are only for weapons, headgear cards are only for headgears... etc... )

Contact IDs

Please leave a brief description of your concern if you are going to contact me in any of my messenger ids

To Do(s)

• Update excluded ids upon sending of giveaways
  • Update system logs
    Already updated as of v1.0.0 Build 0008 - Admins can now see an audit trail details of the given giveaways. ( Sender, Message, Time Sent, Zenies, and Items )
  • Web View Settings
    You don't have to edit the addon.php files to configure the Giveaway settings as per request
  • More script optimization
    Lazy as always XD

Terms of Use

===========================================================

== ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS

The services that Artwor'X Interacive provides to you are subject to the following Terms of Use ("TOU"). Artwor'X Interacive reserves the right to update the TOU at any time without notice to you. Your use of the Artwor'X Interacive services signifies your complete acceptance of this TOU.

== DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES

Artwor'X Interactive and its parent company, offer customizable web related apps for sale.

== LIMITATIONS OF USE.

You may use any product purchased from the Artwor'X Interacive for:

1. Personal use

2. Commercial use

You may modify, or have a third party perform the modifications of any product after purchase to meet your specific requirements. However, altered codes within applications or purchased items will never be supported by Artwor'X Interactive when something bad happened to the file.

You agree that the files provided by Artwor'X Interacive are professional format files and as such any php, asp, text, or structural modifications performed on Artwor'X Interacive require the use of text editor software which may need to be acquired through third party software providers. All Artwor'X Interactive customs can also be modified by default Mac and PC pre-installed Operating System graphics software.

You may use a purchased product without any restrictions as required for your commercial or personal use. In the case of Non-Exclusive products, the third party must be informed and accept that this is a Non-Exclusive product copyrighted and sold as to the terms outlined in this TOU.

You may NOT resell a purchased product, or any other unfinished/finished product.

== REFUND POLICY

Since Artwor'X Interactive products are all digital files and there are no means of any actual goods being returned to Artwor'X Interactive with the guarantee that the delivered files have been destroyed, therefore all sales are considered to be final and non-refundable once the download links have been emailed to the client.

== Copyright 2007 - 2012 Artwor'X Interactive

Click here to download this file

Edited by Jupeto
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68

Such a nice addon~! Thank you for sharing this! :)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34

Such a nice addon~! Thank you for sharing this! :)

And thank you too for appreciating ^__^

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  34

Awesome addons!

Edited by Aoi Tokichiro

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  29

Bought it today, no regrets :D

Working as intended. Nice Support too :D

Awesome addons!

Bought it today, no regrets :D

Working as intended. Nice Support too :D

Thank you

@ALL

I've updated this add-on to build 0005 which now 100% fully supports multiple servers. You may now also search for the ids of each options ( character, account, guild, party, etc... )

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  139

Just bought it. Awesome addon and idea. Very nice interface. Two thumbs up! :D

[uPDATE] Build 0006

• Updated Send Function
    Sender field is now fetching all characters in an account. Each allowed administrators must have at least 1 character per account.
  • Fixed Log & Summary
    Please update your database schemas, refer to my first post on how to update this add-on.

Should you have any questions and/or inquiries, please do message on one of my specified contacts in my first post.

Regards,

• 5 weeks later...

[uPDATE] Build 0008

• Updated Log & Summary
    Admins can now see the details of the given giveaways by clicking the description link.

Should you have any questions and/or inquiries, please do message on one of my specified contacts in my first post.

To all, the demo page is now up... you may now see the giveaway add-on live here http://fluxcp.3eeweb...module=giveaway

Regards,

Edited by Jupeto

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  22

im having a problem regarding on download this.

i can't download one of this files.

[PAID]FluxCP Addon - Giveaway 1.0.0 Build 0005.rar

[PAID]FluxCP Addon - Giveaway 1.0.0 Build 0006.rar

[PAID]FluxCP Addon - Giveaway 1.0.0 Build 0007.rar

[PAID]FluxCP Addon - Giveaway 1.0.0 Build 0008.rar

• 8 months later...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  58

ERROR : THERE ARE NO CHARACTER(S) FOUND ON THIS ACCOUNT.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  154

Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  20

Out of curiousity, anyone know why when I redeem an item from my mail using this the favorite value for that item in the inventory table is set to "-52"?

I was just wondering if anyone else had something, the same issue or occurance as I did.

Note: I had to alter the table column "favorite" in the inventory table to prevent a "value out of range" error to fix it.

Edited by UltraSlayer