RagRE Item Builder

[b]File Submitter[/b]: EvilPuncker

[b]File Submitted[/b]: 15 Sep 2012

[b]File Category[/b]: Client Tools

[b]Content Author[/b]: Latheesan

[b]Requirements[/b]

To use this script, you need to satisfy the following requirements:

- Windows Operating System

- XAMPP (Get It From Here : http://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/)

- ionCube Loaders (http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php) - Required For Encrypted PHP Scripts (See Below For Installation Instructions)

[b]How To Install The Script[/b]

This guide assumes that you have installed XAMPP in C:\WWW folder on your windows computer.

Step 1) Extract the contents of the zip file (RagRE_Item_Builder_vXXX.zip) into C:\WWW\xampp\htdocs\

Step 2) Open your browser and visit this URL http://localhost/RagRE_Item_Builder/ioncub...ader-wizard.php and follow the instructions (If you don't have Ioncube Loader installed on your XAMPP).

That's it

[b]How To Use The Builder[/b]

Step 1) Go into C:\WWW\xampp\htdocs\RagRE_Item_Builder\Input_Folder

Step 2) Move your custom item's equip, drop, collection & item spr/act/bmp files here (Make sure all your files have the same name)

Step 3) Now visit http://localhost/RagRE_Item_Builder

Step 4) Configure the options available on the interface (as you see fit) and click Start button and wait.

Step 5) Now you get the Preview Screen where you can fine tune each items (if required). Once you are done, scroll down and click the Build button.

Step 5) Within few seconds (depending on how fast your computer is), the job should be done. You can collect the built contents from theC:\WWW\xampp\htdocs\RagRE_Item_Builder\Output_Folder folder.

[b]Things You Should Know[/b]

1) Once the script is successfully finish processing the Input_Folder, any items found in the Collection, Equip, Item, Drop folder will be automatically deleted.

2) Once the script is successfully finished, you should copy the Output_Folder to somewhere (e.g. your Desktop) and leave it alone from here C:\WWW\xampp\htdocs\RagRE_Item_Builder(because, the next time you use the script again, the files will be wiped from the output folder and a new set of data will be created based on what was found in the Input_Data folder.

[b]Builder Demo[/b]

To demonstrate the abilities of this script, I have included some sample items in the Input_Data folder. To run the script and build the items, all you have to do is, visit the urlhttp://localhost/RagRE_Item_Builder and click the start button and then view the contents of Output_Data folder. This should get you started on how the data goes into the script and comes out.

[background=red]RagRE Item Builder Script by Latheesan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.[/background]

Click here to download this file

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  782

I'm on an Abyss Web X2.5 and PHP 5.4.4 not sure which VC am I im. So which ionCube should I download?

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  2244

yeah someone should provide more steps, this is where some of it gets confusing to use =/

Got it, didn't notice the wizard. It detects your php.ini setting and stuffs then guide you. Thank you!

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  2244

oh awesome!, sometimes if you have conflicts the process may fail is what other people have told me

Yea. The output folder names are wrong for me, I'll just have to rename it manually.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15

to fix output file name

index.php find and edit the red part

// Copy Equip Sprite SPR/ACT Files To Output Folder

copy('Input_Data/Equip/'. $item_name .'.spr', $sprite_female .'/¿©_'. $item_name .'.spr');

copy('Input_Data/Equip/'. $item_name .'.act', $sprite_female .'/¿©_'. $item_name .'.act');

copy('Input_Data/Equip/'. $item_name .'.spr', $sprite_male .'/³²_'. $item_name .'.spr');

copy('Input_Data/Equip/'. $item_name .'.act', $sprite_male .'/³²_'. $item_name .'.act');

• 4 months later...

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59

hello..thanks for sharing this useful php.. but i keep on getting error :(

Warning: mt_rand() [function.mt-rand]: max(-1) is smaller than min(0) in D:\xampp\htdocs\RagRE_Item_Builder\isg\index.php on line 10
Effect Type has not been coded yet or it does not exist.

please help me :(

to fix output file name

copy('Input_Data/Equip/'. $item_name .'.spr', $sprite_female .'/¿©_'. $item_name .'.spr');
copy('Input_Data/Equip/'. $item_name .'.act', $sprite_female .'/¿©_'. $item_name .'.act');
copy('Input_Data/Equip/'. $item_name .'.spr', $sprite_male .'/³²_'. $item_name .'.spr');
copy('Input_Data/Equip/'. $item_name .'.act', $sprite_male .'/³²_'. $item_name .'.act');

please help me with the error above :(

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  50

Oh my god, people are still using this? This is ancient. I'll see if I can update this when I get a chance.

Sorry about all the bugs, this script was valid at the time of release, not so sure now...

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  59

Oh my god, people are still using this? This is ancient. I'll see if I can update this when I get a chance.

Sorry about all the bugs, this script was valid at the time of release, not so sure now...

i saw the topic starter's post and the date in september 2012...so i thought that it can still be used.. my bad luck :(

• Content Count:  50

Ah no worries. This version 1.2 was released around 1st of Jan 2011, so it's approx 2+ years old.

When I get a chance, I will work on a new version that is much easier to use. It won't a PHP script this time, It will be a self-contained C# app - only requirement would be .NET Framework 4.0.

Edited by Latheesan
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  84

HELP!

Warning: mt_rand() [function.mt-rand]: max(-1) is smaller than min(0) in E:\www\xampp\htdocs\RagRE_Item_Builder\isg\index.php on line 10

ID Sprite Name View ID Slots Item Script Script Description Action

what do i do?

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  231

how to install ioncube loader?

FIXED 

il try to use older version of xampp the lastest version of xampp has alot of new codes i think and new changes 

i try to use xampp 1.7.3 this version is used by many

Edited by lakasmonk

• 8 months later...

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  308

hello..thanks for sharing this useful php.. but i keep on getting error :(

Warning: mt_rand() [function.mt-rand]: max(-1) is smaller than min(0) in D:\xampp\htdocs\RagRE_Item_Builder\isg\index.php on line 10

please help me :(

to fix output file name

please help me with the error above :(

i try to use xampp 1.7.3 this version is used by many, working and tested by me.

HELP!

Warning: mt_rand() [function.mt-rand]: max(-1) is smaller than min(0) in E:\www\xampp\htdocs\RagRE_Item_Builder\isg\index.php on line 10

ID Sprite Name View ID Slots Item Script Script Description Action

what do i do?

i try to use xampp 1.7.3 this version is used by many. working and tested by me.