r16771: Client MD5 Hash Check

GreenBox

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  647

i just want to know if when my client have md5 hash, then a player tries to change some stuffs in my client, the server will ignore the modified client?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  554

i just want to know if when my client have md5 hash, then a player tries to change some stuffs in my client, the server will ignore the modified client?

if files like the grfs are modified the server can't tell or detect..but if the client itself has been tampered or injected with the dll that is the time the server will knows if the client is modified if just in case the modified client don't have the capabilities to lie to its hash..

:meow:

• Topic Count:  209
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  892

if files like the grfs are modified the server can't tell or detect..but if the client itself has been tampered or injected with the dll that is the time the server will knows if the client is modified if just in case the modified client don't have the capabilities to lie to its hash..

:meow:

hello any possible solution on this?

http://rathena.org/board/topic/75101-client-hash-bug/page__pid__160636#entry160636

bump please help me!