looks rlly great! /no1 /no1

publication date?-?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  754

OMG, breathtaking!

Navigation Setup Page:

SOON TO COME! Yes, it will be an admin page. Should be do-able without too much work... xD;

This is nifty! /no1

• Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  841

Ooohw. You make me wanna say... "I won't leave flux for ceres LOL"

• Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1260

awesome indeed

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313

Nice...can u make for 3ceam and eathena also? /ok

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  379

Really nice and modern, good job Xantara :)

There are just some details I'm not fan but it's just details and not really important, really nice :)

Design is the less important part of a Panel/Framework :P

• Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  925

good job Xantara

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309

Nice...can u make for 3ceam and eathena also? /ok

yeah 3ceam and eathena please...XD

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  318

So this is what you're up to, Xantara ;D. It looks amazing! Lol, yes, this design is much better than the default theme <3.

I have a few suggestions (though you did mention that you have other features later on):

-WoE Time Table

-Other Flux Features (like Who's Online, Statistics, etc)

-Castle Owners

-RMS Button

-Donation Button or Link (or Item Mall)

-Server Time

Some of the features mentioned above can be part of the dropdown navigation bar I guess =D. I suppose it's up to the user's discretion?

(Like Community > Boards, Facebook Group, etc; Server Info > Features, Staff, Packages, Guides, Who's Online, Statistics, etc; and so on)

I really love the images, fonts, and layout that you choose to use <3. There seems to be a really huge gap between the Announcement box and the footer design (seems quite empty once you zoom out/look at the whole picture at once). Personally, it would be awesome to have an additional footer image as well. The theme and colours overall are wonderful!

I'm really excited for the features you are incorporating into this design! Can't wait to see the final product =D. Keep up the awesome work!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  27

Amazing Ideas~ Keep up the good work!!

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  15

is it applicable to eathena?

• Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  2997

Looks really great! A few things:

• The bar holding Server Status/Login/Char/etc. could look a bit better - possibly a different font, borders, or whatever else you can think of. Also, I don't like the potions for online/offline very much, it doesn't really go with the theme.
  • The page extends really far down, but the background image isn't very tall... you could restrict page length a little bit so you don't only see a gradient towards the bottom.
  • "A server like no other..." shouldn't be there by default, that will surely get annoying to see on everyone's websites. xD
  • A better screenshot (not sure if that was meant to stay or not, though).

• Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  569

Nice. Super LIKE.

• Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  455

wow nice :)

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  174

Very good xantara, I'm waiting to use, one thing which I think should implement and languages to other countries because the fluxcp is expanding greatly.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  243

Thanks everyone~ I am pleased to receive such a positive response. =)

Really nice and modern, good job Xantara :)

There are just some details I'm not fan but it's just details and not really important, really nice :)

Design is the less important part of a Panel/Framework :P

Ah, well, if you don't mind, I'd still like to know those details. Others may share the same view =)

So this is what you're up to, Xantara ;D. It looks amazing! Lol, yes, this design is much better than the default theme <3.

I have a few suggestions (though you did mention that you have other features later on):

-WoE Time Table

-Other Flux Features (like Who's Online, Statistics, etc)

-Castle Owners

-RMS Button

-Donation Button or Link (or Item Mall)

-Server Time

Some of the features mentioned above can be part of the dropdown navigation bar I guess =D. I suppose it's up to the user's discretion?

(Like Community > Boards, Facebook Group, etc; Server Info > Features, Staff, Packages, Guides, Who's Online, Statistics, etc; and so on)

I really love the images, fonts, and layout that you choose to use <3. There seems to be a really huge gap between the Announcement box and the footer design (seems quite empty once you zoom out/look at the whole picture at once). Personally, it would be awesome to have an additional footer image as well. The theme and colours overall are wonderful!

I'm really excited for the features you are incorporating into this design! Can't wait to see the final product =D. Keep up the awesome work!

Yup, most of those would be in the navigation and up to the user to choose. Though, should woe time table and/or castle holders be in the main page?

Oh, the footer won't be that low when coded. I just let if that low so that I can easily reproduce the design such that I can easily extend the main box without having to move everything down.

Hmm... Perhaps I should take out the background and put something generic? It is just a default template. And, it would make the users want to customize it more with their own background? Not sure about this and would like feedback regarding it.

Looks really great! A few things:

• The bar holding Server Status/Login/Char/etc. could look a bit better - possibly a different font, borders, or whatever else you can think of. Also, I don't like the potions for online/offline very much, it doesn't really go with the theme.
  • The page extends really far down, but the background image isn't very tall... you could restrict page length a little bit so you don't only see a gradient towards the bottom.
  • "A server like no other..." shouldn't be there by default, that will surely get annoying to see on everyone's websites. xD
  • A better screenshot (not sure if that was meant to stay or not, though).

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to think of some ways to change the Status bar.

The footer would actually be much higher. But, if a page actually would extend that far, then there would be that extra gradient background.

Yup, it won't. It is just a filler to show how users can change that part and put in their own slogan and what-not.

The screenshot is also just a filler. The end-users would, of course, put their own screenshots of their server.

Very good xantara, I'm waiting to use, one thing which I think should implement and languages to other countries because the fluxcp is expanding greatly.

Thanks! And actually, you guessed one of my features that I didn't mention =p

I'm planning to have a dropdown on the footer that the viewer can choose a language (based on what is available in the lang folder - will need translators lol) and update their view of the page for that certain language (eg. 1 user can view in english while another one views in tagalog). I was thinking of also adding in a theme selector similar to that of my CP gallery here.

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2192

Theme selector should be used only for players who are registered and logged in :P

• Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  2997

Hmm... Perhaps I should take out the background and put something generic? It is just a default template. And, it would make the users want to customize it more with their own background? Not sure about this and would like feedback regarding it.

I really like this background image. It should be fine as default.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  174

Thanks everyone~ I am pleased to receive such a positive response. =)

Thanks! And actually, you guessed one of my features that I didn't mention =p

I'm planning to have a dropdown on the footer that the viewer can choose a language (based on what is available in the lang folder - will need translators lol) and update their view of the page for that certain language (eg. 1 user can view in english while another one views in tagalog). I was thinking of also adding in a theme selector similar to that of my CP gallery here.

It was very nice the idea of putting a theme selector, so users can choose one of your liking, about the translations I hope anxious, because fluxcp is the best there is another, not fleeing the subject xantara, there is some problems as zeny's logs cannot be show among others, something that helps a lot to server administration.

Edited by Beret

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  196

Would like to suggest for :

1.Top rankings box [pvp,mvp,guild]

2.jquery scroller for items in itemmall

3.Facebook group page box or atleast like button

4.At the bottom... nearby footer can give Social network buttons(fb group,twitter,anything else)

5.And in the server status I donno why people want to know if all the login,char and map server is alive?

The end users... ie. the players are only concerned if they can login and play.So I think if they 3 are on then the

status must be up... that way we also reduce the size taken by the status.

6.Allow the players to mail and talk with the chars ingame via the cp? :P

7.Donno why but if you can try placing the status bar,online and peak somewhere else?

8.woe timetable

Thank you.

The current things which you showed are really good,

really appriciable as you are doing it for freee...

Edited by Xtremist

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  1942

Hi all,

In my opinion, the current FluxCP default theme is just .... bleh. So, I've decided to create a theme that will be included in the main branch of my "Xantara's FluxCP for rAthena" project. I'm not sure if I should replace the current default theme with this or just add it in as a custom theme.

Anyways, please let me know what you like and dislike about this design~ Please don't just say "8/10" without explaining.

Click image to see it in full dimensions.

Note: I'm planning to make the navigation be able to dropdown but I forgot to show it in the design.

Home Page:

Things to Note

- Server status will be extended to include WoE status and player online peak information

- A "remember me" feature for logins

- Rotating banner/screenshots (with FancyBox popups?)

- Automatic RSS news (first shows full message, links to second and third previous)

- Breadcrumb

- Server logo in top left and middle footer

XantaraCP_Home.png

Viewing Accounts Page:

Things to Note

- Account Management (link several in-game accounts to one CP account)

- Avatar (linked to an in-game account for quicker recognition of which account you are currently using to view)

- Generic class pictures (to be also used in ranking pages and such)

- Better pagination system (includes "jump to page" selector and "display amount per page" dropdown)

- Tables are skinned

- More graphical approach to message displays for errors, success, etc

XantaraCP_LoggedIn.png

Navigation Setup Page:

SOON TO COME! Yes, it will be an admin page. Should be do-able without too much work... xD;

Other Pages:

There are quite a few more features that I have planned but I don't want to reveal too much just yet =p

~ Xantara

@Xantara i have a request. can you add this simple patch that i made? this will allow you to view monster image on database. thanks in advance.

monster image.patch

post-1381-0-94731900-1344207933_thumb.jpg